Guitar Player's Thread

Eli! It was sarcastic! Hence the :p.

I undeleted it if you don't mind, it made my smile, it was funny :lol:.
Oh yeah, sorry, but I was only worried that someone would really think I was serious... it'd have been unfair, since I think the vid was great instead (and the "Scream, Aim, Fire" vid was awesome too, I love that song).

Ah ok, no worries. :)

HAHA pfft...sure, if you don't shush now, I'll sweep pick all over YOU!! :heh:
I didn't realize I turned into a guitar... :loco: :p

Hmm, Dimarzio Air Norton in the neck.. Maybe a PAF Pro or Tone Zone in the bridge. But hey that's me, I'd be looking for that huge sustain and really powerful tone typical of solo guitarists like John Petrucci and Steve Vai y'know.

As for the single coil? Well anything really, I'm not a massive fan of single coils, but it could be interesting.

Hmm, Dimarzio Air Norton in the neck.. Maybe a PAF Pro or Tone Zone in the bridge. But hey that's me, I'd be looking for that huge sustain and really powerful tone typical of solo guitarists like John Petrucci and Steve Vai y'know.

As for the single coil? Well anything really, I'm not a massive fan of single coils, but it could be interesting.

I was thinking of something like that myself too, as I want a guitar with that kind of sound. I'll probably leave the original single coil though, as I'm not going to use it, :lol:

my entry to the contest, what do you guys think? I watched a few of the other videos and they are pretty bad o.o

Last edited by a moderator:
:lol: Did you make that dive bomb with your tongue? :lol: Awesome

Is something wrong with the boards or is it my gay internet that everytime I post something it doesn't appear and when I write it again the first one appears!!

It must be my internet :mad:

:lol: Did you make that dive bomb with your tongue? :lol: Awesome

Is something wrong with the boards or is it my gay internet that everytime I post something it doesn't appear and when I write it again the first one appears!!

It must be my internet :mad:

haha yeah I did, thought it would be fun for the judges cause Alexi does that often.

Really? I've never seen him, or anyone do that, so from now on when I see someone doing that I will think you created it :p

Really? I've never seen him, or anyone do that, so from now on when I see someone doing that I will think you created it :p

haha you havent? Ive only seen Alexi. Its just like a dive bomb but you use your tounge, heh.

Man, you should have kept that secret now everyone will be doing the tongue shit to try and win an edge.... pretty sweet though. I hope you win out of everyone on this forum from the USA I want you to have it the most.

Yeah, I just tried it, but was afraid of getting electrocuted :lol: Old strings taste like shit btw.

Man, you should have kept that secret now everyone will be doing the tongue shit to try and win an edge.... pretty sweet though. I hope you win out of everyone on this forum from the USA I want you to have it the most.
haha thanks man that means a lot!

Yeah, I just tried it, but was afraid of getting electrocuted :lol: Old strings taste like shit btw.

lol well, just find the sweet spot on the frett and just barely touch it with your tounge, you dont want to lick the string, hah

Sorry to interrup the fun, but I have a question:

If you were to get this guitar, which pickups wouldn you put in there?

Depends on what sound you're going for, but as for me, i'd go with a Humbucker from Hell in the neck, and an Air Classic in the bridge. I like lower output pickups, because they can still be cranked to have enough power, but they respond better to picking dynamics.