Guitar Player's Thread

Woah, you start early over there. In the UK college/school doesn't start until September, and Uni doesn't start until October! o_O. Well good luck anyhow.
Same in Germany (only Uni)

And this must be the cheapest made ticket I ever had: It's just a loose, thin paper and everything is handwritten. Whatever, Pablo, I'm cumming. Second time this year :)

180544.jpg

The production sound fine on my speakers.

And I'm liking the catchy guitar riffs, but I'm not liking the lack of the overlying guitar melodies that were so prominent in WOOOS.

Exactly, that's what i'm missing about the 6 songs i've heard so far... good songs none the less.

You've played one of these RR1's? Lucky man! But I'll be luckier. :p

And yeah Lowberg, I should be doing stuff like that but I'm completely unprepared. I have no members to rawk out with, no full songs that would be suitable for a metal band and practically no free time. I've pretty much fucked myself up here but I'll see what I can do soon when it comes to getting back into music performance. But the GP-1000 can be plugged straight into a combo amp or something, so I'm capable of playing live, but I'm not fully equipped like I could be. I used my ADA MP-1 when I played with a friends band and it sounded fine on it's own.

I just didn't want to turn this guitar down, since I lost a bid on Ebay for a 80's RR1 in blue that I wanted on the same day. I wasn't going to go for this because it was more expensive but since the seller is prepared to wait, it's MINE when I get paid and borrow shitloads of money of everyone. :D

Well if you get bored and want to collaborate on something over the internet just for fun let me know, I will have LOTs of free time soon at school.

Can someone help me with my floyd rose question. I bought the alexi 600 like a few days ago....Tossed some DR 11-50s on there for d standard tuning....opened the back up and tossed another spring on..the floyd feels a bit stiff..does it need breaking in or should i take the one of the springs off?

Take a spring off (if there is 4 on there) and maybe set the spring config like Roope, apparently it is easier to move the floyd.

You've played one of these RR1's? Lucky man! But I'll be luckier. :p

And yeah Lowberg, I should be doing stuff like that but I'm completely unprepared. I have no members to rawk out with, no full songs that would be suitable for a metal band and practically no free time. I've pretty much fucked myself up here but I'll see what I can do soon when it comes to getting back into music performance. But the GP-1000 can be plugged straight into a combo amp or something, so I'm capable of playing live, but I'm not fully equipped like I could be. I used my ADA MP-1 when I played with a friends band and it sounded fine on it's own.

I just didn't want to turn this guitar down, since I lost a bid on Ebay for a 80's RR1 in blue that I wanted on the same day. I wasn't going to go for this because it was more expensive but since the seller is prepared to wait, it's MINE when I get paid and borrow shitloads of money of everyone. :D

Yeah i played it at an music store because the sellers where all fags (didnt know it was so expensive, as they let me play i was like :rolleyes:).
It was one of the best guitars i have ever played, definatly the best Jackson.
But at that day i also notice the RR24 playing like a pice of shit.
I was thinking of buying one, but was really happy i didnt.
The greatest guitar (Nearly the same as the RR1) was an ESP Custom Shop Original V without floyd, i rocked hard.
But how my guitar (ESP Scythe) is setup right now is best for me - i just need some kickass guitar to tnune fast (No floyd - Like the ridicoulus V).
But with RR24 i wanst really shure because it might just have been the store setup fucked up or something.

Oh, and be carefully with borowing so much money :D

And Mitch, why do you have yourself fucked up ? Why does your profile state Italy as the place you are ?

┼Victim of the Night┼;7532303 said:
^Good luck, Inhe!
I remember I was feeling worried and nervous too... but then it went all better than I could have ever expected. Don't be too worried. :)

Woah, you start early over there. In the UK college/school doesn't start until September, and Uni doesn't start until October! o_O. Well good luck anyhow.

I'ts always around this time of the year here in Sweden, so i'm used to it.

Thanks for the good lucking, it went just fine, definitely looking forward to it!

I'm listening to the new Slipknot album right now. Wow...this really impresses me honestly. So far the album has been WIN! It doesn't sound all that "slipknot". I mean there are solos that sound great everywhere and these vocals sound really good. The riffs are catchy also. I am impressed :worship:
Atleast IMO the guitar work is awesome:lol: Im on the 6th track now.

@inhe: I hope you will enjoy your AIDS...i mean uni :lol: Just kidding man...enjoy it!

EDIT: OMG im laughing my ass off. Apparently some Slipkknot fans didn't like this album. The hilarity of this is over the top "OMGZ ITS NOT AZ HEVI AS IOWA THIS SUCKZZZZ!!! IZ WAY TOO MELODICZ!!!! Reel Maggotz for life!"

@Mitch: Fucking kickass guitar man, I'm happy for you :kickass:

┼Victim of the Night┼;7532303 said:
^Good luck, Inhe!
I remember I was feeling worried and nervous too... but then it went all better than I could have ever expected. Don't be too worried. :)

Uni rawkz :kickass: Until finals come though, :lol:

Same here, which I can't thank enough.

But at that day i also notice the RR24 playing like a pice of shit.
I was thinking of buying one, but was really happy i didnt.But with RR24 i wanst really shure because it might just have been the store setup fucked up or something.

Don't judge an RR24 by the shop setup. They tend to suck balls, and I don't know why because you can ask anyone who owns it and has setted it themselves and we can tell you that it fucking rocks.

New Zealand. It sucks we get a lame amount of good bands that come etc. Small music scene etc. :lol:

Team up with Spain, we can battle for the ''Less Metal Country'' trophy :kickass::erk:

I started last week :O

That's fucked up! Too early, why??

I'ts always around this time of the year here in Sweden, so i'm used to it.

Thanks for the good lucking, it went just fine, definitely looking forward to it!

Really? Wow, now I know a country that I won't try to get an exchange to during my uni time :lol: