Guitar Player's Thread

i've only heard Psychosocial from the new Slipknot stuff. It's weird because its a lot more enjoyable than I thought it would be.

┼Victim of the Night┼;7532303 said:
And great guitar, Mitch, I knew you'd have made it and got it. I love the way that guitar looks, you'll make it look even better... hehe!
Make sure to post loooots of pics when you get it... we'll be waiting. :)

Hehe, fanku. :oops:

And yes, there'll be looooots of pics, indeed. :D

@Mitch: Fucking kickass guitar man, I'm happy for you :kickass:

Thanks! :kickass:

i've only heard Psychosocial from the new Slipknot stuff. It's weird because its a lot more enjoyable than I thought it would be.

Same here, I really like it.

did you pick that tongue dive bomb with your teeth? or the pick?

neither! haha, what I do is I pick the first dive bomb on the fith fret on the G string, (though I try and get the G and B), and then as i'm raising the bar I "lick" the 9th fret.

neither! haha, what I do is I pick the first dive bomb on the fith fret on the G string, (though I try and get the G and B), and then as i'm raising the bar I "lick" the 9th fret.

Haha that is fucking cool man. Is that a Crate behind you?

I finally get my GP1000 very soon then hopefully the RR24M this month as well.

Next month, VHT 2/90/2 and a new marshall 412. As well as a maxon OD, kk 10band EQ, wireless, maybe try a BBE pedal, Rocktron Intellifex. aka whole new live rig. :worship:rock:

^Great video:lol:

Well the whole album is different like that track in general although have heavier riffing, some are calmer etc. My favorite is to this point Gematria(the killing name). That one caught me so off guard.

Most will probably think its faggotry but i found it very enjoyable. The most change is in the guitar work/drumsound and vocals.

The solo is full wankage though..

That is youtube quality and it sucks but whatever :p

Last edited by a moderator:
^Great video:lol:

Well the whole album is different like that track in general although have heavier riffing, some are calmer etc. My favorite is to this point Gematria(the killing name). That one caught me so off guard.

Most will probably think its faggotry but i found it very enjoyable. The most change is in the guitar work/drumsound and vocals.

The solo is full wankage though..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZOnt10mSUJQ

That is youtube quality and it sucks but whatever :p
Seems like they use both drop-B and drop-A on this album....

I saw slipknot last night and I was pissed because joey jordison sucked a big one, and I saw them like 5 years ago and he was fucking awesome then.

...And then they told the crowd he broke his ankle and was playing drums with a broken foot and I was like...oh that's why lol

I saw slipknot last night and I was pissed because joey jordison sucked a big one, and I saw them like 5 years ago and he was fucking awesome then.

...And then they told the crowd he broke his ankle and was playing drums with a broken foot and I was like...oh that's why lol

Yeah, must suck playing with a broken ankle :lol:.

Kind of like playing guitar with a broken wrist or something.

I heard even the DJ broke his ankle while jumping around so they have to push him to his "station" in a wheelchair :lol:

yes they called him DJ MoonBoots because he broke both of his feet doing dumb shit and has these big casts on them. But man playing metal drums with a broken foot for like 5 shows in a row has to be really bad.