Guitar Player's Thread

Wooooh! I just got my Weeping Demon back. I had my own cables with me to the shop because the shopguy thought it was my cables that were the problem but i just flipepd a switch on it and showed him the problem and he was like "I see....damn pedal!". After long moments of testing and comparing a new WD he decided to give me a new WD right away. He just said "Well they do have warranty so i will just give a new one right away since this one is faulty". I also asked if he could order me a Schecter C-1 Hellraiser Black Cherry and he was like "one moment" and then returned with a price that was incredibly low. Lower than thomann or any other store ive seen :kickass: He wanted 680€ for it and if i wanted a good gigbag to go with it he coudl sell me one for 45€. When dad gets home i will phone the shop and tell them to order me the guitar and then pick it up! I am starting to like that "local" shop, They are very nice and flexible with things like prices and warranty. They always just show the list price on the gutiars on the price tags but when you actually buy it they are like "We can talk about this one, eh?" and takes off 100-200€ of the price:lol:

So all in all im fucking happy. i know where to get the next guitar and got a BRAND NEW Weeping demon :oops: I will try my best not to break the trimpots. I need a UBER SMALL straight end screwdriver(electronic serie) to move the trim pots...That kind of pisses me off because we don't got one lying around :lol: Not that small.

EDIT: Also tried the Randall RH50TC tube combo there. It sounds nicer than my RH50T head. Probably because the combo has a Celestion vintage 30 speaker(i believe) and i got a cab made by behringer :lol:

Wooooh! I just got my Weeping Demon back. I had my own cables with me to the shop because the shopguy thought it was my cables that were the problem but i just flipepd a switch on it and showed him the problem and he was like "I see....damn pedal!". After long moments of testing and comparing a new WD he decided to give me a new WD right away. He just said "Well they do have warranty so i will just give a new one right away since this one is faulty". I also asked if he could order me a Schecter C-1 Hellraiser Black Cherry and he was like "one moment" and then returned with a price that was incredibly low. Lower than thomann or any other store ive seen :kickass: He wanted 680€ for it and if i wanted a good gigbag to go with it he coudl sell me one for 45€. When dad gets home i will phone the shop and tell them to order me the guitar and then pick it up! I am starting to like that "local" shop, They are very nice and flexible with things like prices and warranty. They always just show the list price on the gutiars on the price tags but when you actually buy it they are like "We can talk about this one, eh?" and takes off 100-200€ of the price:lol:

So all in all im fucking happy. i know where to get the next guitar and got a BRAND NEW Weeping demon :oops: I will try my best not to break the trimpots. I need a UBER SMALL straight end screwdriver(electronic serie) to move the trim pots...That kind of pisses me off because we don't got one lying around :lol: Not that small.

EDIT: Also tried the Randall RH50TC tube combo there. It sounds nicer than my RH50T head. Probably because the combo has a Celestion vintage 30 speaker(i believe) and i got a cab made by behringer :lol:

That was long and a waste of artificial paper.. joking man :lol:
Congrats on getting your wah back. Also, do Schechter guitars have the baritone scale or just the larger one? Let me know when you get it d00d, thinking about getting a Vampyre Jeff Loomis Sig (Vampyre sounds cooler than its official title) ..and any valve combo amp recomendations?

Pђoenix;7539642 said:
Remove the bolt and pull the string. If your still to weak to do that lube it up with some WD40. :p

:lol:
I flicked it and it came loose but thank you for replying, turns out it was gummed up with grease and dead things :puke: - left the string on for a few months too many, but tuning and restringing floating bridges sucks men.

LOOKS DOUBLE POST :erk:

alright....i got my LTD Alexi 600 and now one of the screwheads in the back of the guitar is stripped...now i dont want to be using damn vice grips to adjust the springs at the back so does anybody know the length of screw used in the guitar?

That was long and a waste of artificial paper.. joking man :lol:
Congrats on getting your wah back. Also, do Schechter guitars have the baritone scale or just the larger one? Let me know when you get it d00d, thinking about getting a Vampyre Jeff Loomis Sig (Vampyre sounds cooler than its official title) ..and any valve combo amp recomendations?

Im actually not certain if they are baritone. I know the C-1 Hellraiser is 25.5 scale though. Don't remember the 7 string version which you are undoubtly talking about when you want a Vampyre. Well what's your price range in amp's? As i said i playd the Randall RH50TC today and it sounded tight...really nice amp. Loud as fuck:lol:

Never seen this one posted. Also the first one i have ever seen Alexi play his Ibanez RG :O Well might be its posted by someone... but.

Last edited by a moderator:
It was posted in my shitty thread in On-Topic but it'd get more attention here. Cool vid, I thought it was a Jem, at first.