Guitar Player's Thread

Thanks to your offer. We had a bootleg thread in the ontopic section 1,5 years ago so i think most of us have the Sinergy/COB stuff. but spinefarm forced the webmaster to delete the thread. i created a almost safe webboard and uploaded some bootlegs but demand wasn't near to nothing so i stopped uploading my stuff. if you are interested > PM

Hmm Ok. I understand for DVD-rips or whatever still buyable but since it is something you can only find by using eMule (like old COB live videos) I think we can share. It took me weeks and months for some videos to download. So if you don't want to wait for them by using torrents or eMule or whatever, I can upload some of them.

Hmm Ok. I understand for DVD-rips or whatever still buyable but since it is something you can only find by using eMule (like old COB live videos) I think we can share. It took me weeks and months for some videos to download. So if you don't want to wait for them by using torrents or eMule or whatever, I can upload some of them.

Actually, Spinefarm were upset about us sharing ANYTHING that wasn't released by the band, including shitty cam live videos or audio clips. I think it's stupid, because we still buy the albums and support the band and we're not making money off of them. Alexi has said himself that he doesn't mind people uploading/downloading stuff like live bootlegs and even the InEarthed demos, but selling them is fucked up and illegal.

Do you think you would be able to upload the Tuska '03 and the Reap n Roll videos perhaps? I would really appreciate it! :)

Do you think you would be able to upload the Tuska '03 and the Reap n Roll videos perhaps? I would really appreciate it! :)

I'll split the files to make many 20 MB parts. It'll be easier to download than 100 MB parts. Use HJSplit to join the files, once you have downloaded them all.

I'm uploading Tuska '03.

Yea Sorry about this but i know alot of people will get upse about me not posting this in the guitar players forums but id like a good steady line of methods,

well ive got my ESP sawtooth,been playing it daily for the past few months and have only changed the strigns once,the day i got the guitar the fretboard was awesome and glossy and very shiny but now it has the marks of where your finger has been in between the strings,ive tried some dunlop 65 cleaner and left it for some time but it doesnt remove the marks nor get the shine back ive searchedforums on how to restore and maintain an ebony fretboard,...dont get me wrong i always keep my guitar inside its case with dehumidifyers and use DR string...something after i play the guitar to protect the strings so the rust doesnt affect the wood,like ive said ive searched alot of forums and they all talk about lemon oil from this and there and OOOO or OOO steel wool polishing this that im just wondering how it would affect my guitar,it has cost me a bomb and i would never just do those sorta things after hearing that some solvents can make your frets become loosen and your bindings come off,cost doesnt matter of the types of cleaning products so jsut shoot it out

All Im Asking Is What Would Be The Best Care Methods to carry out for an ebony fretboard with raletively large inlays,so id just need the types of stuff used and ways of doing the application Thanks Alot:headbang::headbang::headbang:

Well, I do it that way:

• Stainwool n°000
  • Lemon oil (I use Kyser but use what you want)
  • Methylated spirits
  • cover tape
  • vacuum cleaner

1. Remove all the strings.
  2. Clean the headstock.
  3. Cover the pick-ups with cover tape. It'll form a shield against the stainwool because pick-ups are magnetic.
  4. Pour some methylated spirits all over the fretboard. It'll remove all the dirt.
  5. Let it work for 30".
  6. Rub the stainwool n°000 on the fretboard. Don't be afraid to rub the frets too. Do it woodfibre-way (parallel to the strings and not parallel to the frets!). It'll polish your frets and clean the wood.
  7. Use the vacuum cleaner to remove the stainwool dust.
  8. If there is still some dirt just under the frets, remove it by using your nails but be careful.
  9. Pour some lemon oil and rub it with a clean cloth. Let it dry. If you didn't do it for a while (6+ months) do it once again.
  10. Remove the cover tape.
  11. Clean your guitar.
  12. Put your new strings.
  13. Clean your guitar one more time.
  14. Enjoy.

CHECK MY SHARED FILES
It'll be auto-updated when a new file is 100% uploaded so check it every hour.
I'll upload everyday between 5pm and 11pm (GMT+1)
.​

I'll split the files to make many 20 MB parts. It'll be easier to download than 100 MB parts. Use HJSplit to join the files, once you have downloaded them all.

I'm uploading Tuska '03.

CHECK MY SHARED FILES
It'll be auto-updated when a new file is 100% uploaded so check it every hour.
I'll upload everyday between 5pm and 11pm (GMT+1)
.​

Dude, you rock!! Luckily the ebony on my RR24 has stayed really good. I usually just clean with a cloth every time i re-string and then once in a while add lemon oil.

That's amazing, I'm uploading at 930kbps at my dad's! :guh:

Tuska '03 completely uploaded.

Now uploading: Mystic Festival '01

I'm looking for Paul Gilbert Guitar from Mars. Does anyone know how I can find it. They don't sell it in the States.

That's amazing, I'm uploading at 930kbps at my dad's! :guh:

Tuska '03 completely uploaded.

Now uploading: Mystic Festival '01

Cool, i don't know why but my upload is absolutely shit, i get to about 10Kbs but my download is 500ish, another reason NZ sucks to live in.

My Gp1000 came in today.

So far my thoughts-

Extremely Crunchy
Enough gain to do 80's metal
Needs a boost
Not sure how it likes my pickup/guitar (LTD MH400 w/ evo's)
Sounds kinda thin through my POS SS Kustom > gflex 212

Steve Vai just sent me this by email:

[ame]http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=WrBLnB3ze5Y&feature=email[/ame]

What an incredible video. :lol:

Hey people, I'm getting really bored this summer, and most of us should have some spare time atm, so does anyone besides me want (and would, once said, not bail) another Forum Jam? I think it's been kinda long since the last one and could be cool. And BTW, I think we need a non-metal song again for the 6th, whenever we do it.

Steve Vai just sent me this by email:

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=WrBLnB3ze5Y&feature=email

What an incredible video. :lol:

Amazing stuff, Vai fucking rocks, :lol: