Guitar Player's Thread

No problem. :)

My name is not Mattias though, he's just one of my favorite artists.

My name is Emil.

Hey Emil , just discover Mattias by listening to Freak Kitchen - Nobody's Laughing
Great music , and boy awesome solo ...man this is totally unique ...wow rare instance these days!!never heard something like this
Hé Hé Hé I'm almost glad I srew up your name so I could listen to one of your top dude!!!
Sixxpm

@Sixxpm's videos: Damn man! You are one awesome dude! I wish i could play like that. Your tone is great also. Good work!

I ordered a Schecter C-1 Hellraiser Black Cherry today. Yay for me! :D

@Sixxpm's videos: Damn man! You are one awesome dude! I wish i could play like that. Your tone is great also. Good work!

Well, hope you'll be satisfied. I used to own an ESP horizon with black cherry finish, one of my all time favorite finishes.

Hey phenom , thanx for your kind words , I'm telling you everytime I post here I feel younger at hearth ...you guys are the best... I'm boost up for my next event!!
Take care man!!
Thanx again...Oh and RAISE HELL with your upcoming Schecter C-1
Sixxpm

Hey people dunno if there'll be any Destruction fan around, but I was listeining to their new album promo (shit, promos with shitty anouncements drive me crazy, but can't find the normal album so lulz :lol:) and seems like the dude finally learnt the meaning of the word ''solo'' and he's not only running along the fretboard. Anyone who heard it or know a bit about Destruction or should I erase this?

@Sixxpm: Good vids man, I wish I can play like that when I'm 51 and I don't become a sucky ass lazy man that once played guitar when he was young. That was some really nice and clean playing and cool tone.

i'd be down for another forum jam!
My guitar should arrive in 2-5 business days, I am amped.

Nice to know man, congrats about it and good luck with it! Can't wait to hear something from you again dude.

Finally? Congrats dude! I hope you really enjoy it. What make you finally choose the C-1 over the V?

Hey people dunno if there'll be any Destruction fan around, but I was listeining to their new album promo (shit, promos with shitty anouncements drive me crazy, but can't find the normal album so lulz :lol:) and seems like the dude finally learnt the meaning of the word ''solo'' and he's not only running along the fretboard. Anyone who heard it or know a bit about Destruction or should I erase this?

@Sixxpm: Good vids man, I wish I can play like that when I'm 51 and I don't become a sucky ass lazy man that once played guitar when he was young. That was some really nice and clean playing and cool tone.

Nice to know man, congrats about it and good luck with it! Can't wait to hear something from you again dude.

Finally? Congrats dude! I hope you really enjoy it. What make you finally choose the C-1 over the V?

Thanx Children of COB , I'm sure your going to shred big time at my age ...thanx for the nice comments!!!!!!

OK guys that was great sharing my performances with you ...you people have open minds and that will serve you the rest of your life...And if I don't see no more in this world I'll see you in the next world , and to be late (Hendrix)

Leave you with this

[ame]http://fr.youtube.com/watch?v=9vEnqqsPHxs&feature=user[/ame]

[ame]http://fr.youtube.com/watch?v=zePGZ7x-A-g&feature=user[/ame]

See ya
Sixxpm

I moved back to school Saturday, and i noticed Saturday night that in the parking lot on the grass behind a parking spot there was a LARGE mini-fridge there.
Almost like someone was unloading their stuff from their car and set it down and LEFT it there by accident..

...I walk by that same place today, 4 days later, and its STILL there. I dont know how someone can loose something like that and not realize it but since it was there for 4 days sitting on the grass behind a parking spot... I TOOK IT! It works fine and is like brand new lol probably some stupid blonde freshman girl left it there and will never realize what happened to it.

I had a really small fridge before that you could only fit like a few things in now, so this is awesome for my room.

I decided to buy some stuff to put in there for now...until i get real food...:lol:
IMG_2406.jpg

The smirnoff is for my lady friend FYI

I'll split the files to make many 20 MB parts. It'll be easier to download than 100 MB parts. Use HJSplit to join the files, once you have downloaded them all.

I'm uploading Tuska '03.

Well, I do it that way:

• Stainwool n°000
  • Lemon oil (I use Kyser but use what you want)
  • Methylated spirits
  • cover tape
  • vacuum cleaner

1. Remove all the strings.
  2. Clean the headstock.
  3. Cover the pick-ups with cover tape. It'll form a shield against the stainwool because pick-ups are magnetic.
  4. Pour some methylated spirits all over the fretboard. It'll remove all the dirt.
  5. Let it work for 30".
  6. Rub the stainwool n°000 on the fretboard. Don't be afraid to rub the frets too. Do it woodfibre-way (parallel to the strings and not parallel to the frets!). It'll polish your frets and clean the wood.
  7. Use the vacuum cleaner to remove the stainwool dust.
  8. If there is still some dirt just under the frets, remove it by using your nails but be careful.
  9. Pour some lemon oil and rub it with a clean cloth. Let it dry. If you didn't do it for a while (6+ months) do it once again.
  10. Remove the cover tape.
  11. Clean your guitar.
  12. Put your new strings.
  13. Clean your guitar one more time.
  14. Enjoy.

CHECK MY SHARED FILES
It'll be auto-updated when a new file is 100% uploaded so check it every hour.
I'll upload everyday between 5pm and 11pm (GMT+1)
.​

I moved back to school Saturday, and i noticed Saturday night that in the parking lot on the grass behind a parking spot there was a LARGE mini-fridge there.
Almost like someone was unloading their stuff from their car and set it down and LEFT it there by accident..

...I walk by that same place today, 4 days later, and its STILL there. I dont know how someone can loose something like that and not realize it but since it was there for 4 days sitting on the grass behind a parking spot... I TOOK IT! It works fine and is like brand new lol probably some stupid blonde freshman girl left it there and will never realize what happened to it.

I had a really small fridge before that you could only fit like a few things in now, so this is awesome for my room.

I decided to buy some stuff to put in there for now...until i get real food...:lol:
IMG_2406.jpg

haha that bottle of nikolai rocks haha casue it has the same name as me XDD

IMG_2406.jpg

Haha :lol: ! I'd like one of those :(

lol, i was so ready to make fun you right now :p I honestly hate those things...you can drink 6 of them and not feel shit, and they're so carbonated, it's actually hard to drink a lot of them to begin with. yuck.
nice find btw.

I go against people and drink those occasionally, just because guys are so afraid they aren't manly enough if they drink them :lol: But i like them from time to time.

I've never liked bottled mixes, you know, vodka and lime or whatever, but already mixed. They tend to have a reeeaally low amount of alcohol and be very expensive, so it doesn't pay, :lol: I prefer to get my own booze and mix it myself.

But I've never heard about them being girly or whatever in here. It's just that they're expensive as hell and carry the same amount of alcohol as a normal beer.

Is that Smirnoff thing any different?

IMG_2406.jpg

:kickass: Dude!

I've just been told that my seat at University was offered to other people in the waiting list on July 28th because the retards who work stuff at my uni this year decided to make the period to take the seat/place only until July 28th this year instead of until half September like always, so atm I'm degree-less :lol: I'm so going to go to Uni tomorrow and rip some heads off until I get my place back again dude.

Sounds pretty nice imo, how did you record it?
Well i first record only the guitar listening to the song. Then i add the backing track. After i have the mp3 with the guitar recorded i make the video and then just sync them :p It takes a little more time, but the sound will be much better quality.

I record with a regular mic (which kinda sucks.)
I wish i had a line in port.