Guitar Player's Thread

holy shit dude! you are definitely putting that Xiphos to good use! Now lets see you do a whole 'phagist song :p I vote for Intestinal Incubation...that riff with the harmonics in there is probably my favorite 'phagist riff.

Thanks! I was going to do the whole of FOD but couldn't be arsed :p I've thought about learning Intestinal Incubation it's one of my favourites off OTP may take a while though; I have to break myself in for my studies :( it's going to be intense this year.

┼Victim of the Night┼;7563370 said:
^ I don't know what you mean by "you take notice sweet"... I hope you don't mean that I have been bad? I didn't get upset or something because you asked me that twice, so don't worry. :)

haha no,and i didnt mean you were sweet only mitch knows that hehe,what i mean was"you take notice,sweet*situational* XDDD

Dutch! :D

Indeed, you're such a lucky bastard dude! :lol:

So who doesn't have his J-50 BC, JE-1X00, GP-1000 yet? :lol:

Me, I still have my shitty mosfet Randall, :lol:

Well, i only have 1 J-50BC ...
I'm building 2 JE1000 at the moment, and im going to copy the JE1200 as wel.
And as soon as Lee jackson brings out his schematic book i'm going to build the GP1000 also ;)

Woops, didnt noticed that mistake. Its good to have another fellow dutch-speaking guy here :)

Haha, well i'm planning to put the other one on the international ebay. Lets find out how much people want to pay if i put the magic "alexi laiho" word in the title.

We already know that you're copying them, so any chance of getting one for a not-so-high price?

Okay its confirmed,I now own an 88 Gp-1000!!!
Whooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!PAAAAARRRRTTTTYYY

Congrats dude! You definitely deserved one, :lol: Now pics and vids :kickass:

I posted a wanted ad on Harmony Central.
Once the guy gets the money order he'll ship the GP-1000 so I have a little while to wait but I'm excited!I'll defantely have to record some stone covers!

Hell yes, may I suggest Real Delusion? I'm in love with that song, :lol: