Guitar Player's Thread

Pђoenix;7572328 said:
Someone Jump on this NOW!!! I'm 99% sure it's not Pete's but nevertheless a Capa Horus for $1200! ...at least for the time being. :p

http://cgi.ebay.com/Caparison-Horus...oryZ2384QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

purple is awesome!

There are so many guitars i'd like now.

A hot rodded strat i found at my local guitar shop (maple fretboard, single coil dimarzio tone zone, other kewl stuff)

PGM with single coil in the neck.

And some kind of caparison.

Pђoenix;7572481 said:
What about the Iceman? Or has the gas for that died down :p

postjump

Yeah, i forgot about that one! If you throw some single coils in there i'll buy it!

dude, that sounds awesome! sorry if I'm being retarded, but where is the download link for that version of cubase? I don't see it in his blog thingy...am I just supposed to torrent it?

Just click the 'Steinberg Cubase Studio v 4.1.1 Portable' title :)

YOU GUYS!! I just fucked up big time! I'm was trying to save something on cubase as another existing file, and I accidentally saved as the wrong file...so now that old file is gone!!!! and I know I still have all my recorded tracks of that file in the Audio folder in cubase, but it'll be a big hassle trying to put it all back together again. I tried clicking "revert" on the File drop down menu, but it's not reverting to the old saved version!! it just stays as it is :erk: someone HELP! if anyone has cubase, do you know what I can do to revert back to the old saved version?

I know how you feel... Adobe Audition has done this to me a few times, I had to remix the same song 3 times so now i always make backups of the session files. Normally it was from my computer locking up/freezing with too many tracks playing or something, so i had to end it manually, then got errors when i tried to open the session file. Was damn annoying trying to find the correct tracks I had recorded :p

Yeah, you should always name your tracks separately according to the song your doing...so you just basically found your recorded audio tracks and put them back piece by piece?

I should, just don't expect stuff like this to happen/laziness :p It was all in the same folder, but sometimes many takes etc.. although once i managed to screenshot the session just as the error came up, so i knew the names of the tracks.

smart thinking.

but what I don't understand is, why isn't the "revert" working?!!!! why the fuck do they even have a revert option if doesn't do it's job?!

To the person that asked how to record with Revalver, open it as a VST in Revalver. Also, get ASIO4ALL. It's a bit complicated to explain, but whatever.

Well, the very best thing is to invest in a sound card with inbuilt ASIO

If you're making a lot of music, or planning to do that, it saves a lot of headaches, and it will ofc up the quality a notch

its worth it, if you want to make music. Although, if you're going for any sorts of studio cards, remember to calculate a microphone preamp into the price. very rarely do studiocards come with inbuilt preamps, like motherboard soundcards or Creative cards

I'm laughing my fucking ass off!

I contacted a guy with a modified Charvel Model 4 if he would sell his electronica. He later replied that he would sell his booster (JE1200) voor 10 euro's. And now im waiting for the price of his J-50BC humbucker.

HAHAHAHA!

This is getting better and better. I asked for the humbucker and he told me that "everything is included in the price".
Then he later confirmed i will get everything of the Model 4.
That means:

J-50BC humbucker
J-200 single coil
J-200 single coil
JE1200 midboost

For just 15 EURO INCLUDING SHIPPING!

HAHAHAHA!

This is getting better and better. I asked for the humbucker and he told me that "everything is included in the price".
Then he later confirmed i will get everything of the Model 4.
That means:

J-50BC humbucker
J-200 single coil
J-200 single coil
JE1200 midboost

For just 15 EURO INCLUDING SHIPPING!
RRRRRRRRRRRRRrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrraaaaaaaaaaggggggggggggeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Whats the reason that i dont have such luck?