Guitar Player's Thread

Good news Lowberg!

BURNING ORGAN (1st time played live)
[ame]http://fr.youtube.com/watch?v=Jfzw2dCygtM[/ame]

TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES
[ame]http://fr.youtube.com/watch?v=R4jaATPvbd4[/ame]​

^ :lol:

Oh and guysss, I cant choose between a straight or angled cab for a half stack. (...)
I got an angled one because it stands on the ground most of the time. It feels like it points more directly to my face when it's angled.

reallly waht on earth is the difference,im gettin an angled cab then if i need an extension get a straight cab
Seriously, when will you start reading your text one more time before you post? Every single post of you is a pain in the ass, please pay more attention (no offense).
Thanks for the review! Seems like Bodom kicks massive asses at the current tour!

Good news Lowberg!

BURNING ORGAN (1st time played live)

TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES

Thanks for all these videos. I don't watch them, because I'll see PG tonight :)

issues im hearing,its not an english exam hahaha,i guess your not one of those who can read the first and last letter of a word and understadn,i apologise but i dont spend my time lookin at it

issues im hearing,its not an english exam hahaha,i guess your not one of those who can read the first and last letter of a word and understadn,i apologise but i dont spend my time lookin at it

You don't have to write a fucking essay at the standard of Shakespeare, my english isn't brilliant either. But community means that you should make yourself as understandable as possible.

And everyone has to read postings like these twice to understand them:
dude i dont mean to be an ass but im pretty pissed right now,and i dont wanna offend you especially a nice guy like you but,ive saved enought money fuckin hard yea so what if ive never had a GP-1000 in my life im gonna gamble a small load of money on it and i like its sound that nice crisp sound which is such an appeal thats the best i can describe it and i can seem to describe how i feel about hearing it,and im gettin a F'in break in 2 months for a long time,a period in my life where i ahve no attachments with school,work and whatnot jsut my time no nervous thinking in the back of my head about what i should be doin now,so im putting that money with that preamp and im gonna start giging during that time so i really take taht into consideration,

You don't even use full stops. Your english is horrible, but what makes me angry is that it doesn't seem to be a problem of ABILITY but more a problem of your fucking LAZYNESS and NOTCARING for other readers.

It's so annoying when people write the way a retard would talk.

Aye, its fucking dreadful trying to understand it. I generally don't even fucking bother reading posts that are written in retard speech. I figure, if they can't even type correctly, they sure as hell dont even come CLOSE to grasping the subject they are "talking" about.

haha then youve never heard me talk....

and well i spologise if you all feel that way and ill try to type better when i post,

but my god theres no need to call me a retard or imply that its retard language or think that the way i speak is not good,hey but your entitled to your opinions and whatever

They might be a bit harsh dude, but try and get yourself into a good habit. You'll be able to improve your English by practicing posting better.

I got an angled one because it stands on the ground most of the time. It feels like it points more directly to my face when it's angled.
Yeah that's my dilemma, what I've read is straight has more bass but slant's reach your ears better and has more high mids. Just can't decide what I'd like better >.>

Seriously, when will you start reading your text one more time before you post? Every single post of you is a pain in the ass, please pay more attention (no offense).

Thanks for the review! Seems like Bodom kicks massive asses at the current tour!

Thanks for all these videos. I don't watch them, because I'll see PG tonight :)

For sure. No Alexi puking... in fact, the band as a whole was in top form (although jaska did get tired around the end of the set, but pretty understandable considering the altitude).

n70607511_31415825_3202.jpg

Roope would be proud, pirate party tonight. oh god

What's goin' on guys? Anyone care to fill me in on any news (mainly info on the jam)? I have time on weekends to record and practice so that's when I'll be here too. Just put on new strings on my guitar, aw yeah! Only took me about 2 FUCKING hours, haha!

Meh, maybe I will go through several pages of this thread :bah:

^ don't bother. nothing going on. no news on the jam either.

is there anyway one of you guys can upload Bed of Razors for me (the album version)? It would be much appreciated :)