Guitar Player's Thread

n39hti.jpg

What the fuck is that Rhoad's shaped guitar with the metal diamond plate? Looks sweet

That's official now, Michael Amott has joined DEAN Guitars.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! :erk:

....Shit,crap n' poop!

EDIT: I hope to fucking god his signature will somehow PWN me to thinking that Dean is not total fecal matter....

I think famous guitar players join Dean because they offer the guitars for free, they pay their artists and they have much money (...because of Dimebag). I've never liked Dean guitars.

I think that applies to every guitar company not just Dean :lol: That's what makes them money - famous people whoring their name. I hate Dean with a passion, they've been making money for years via the exploitation of dimebags death/name.

Well I'd guess that the custom shop guitars they make for the artists would be top notch, since they DO want to keep them (moar money)!

I've never really hated Dean guitars, only the headstocks. IF I were to get endorsed by them, I'd probably ditch their headstock and go for something like Dave Mustaine's, or something.

Well I'd guess that the custom shop guitars they make for the artists would be top notch, since they DO want to keep them (moar money)!

I've never really hated Dean guitars, only the headstocks. IF I were to get endorsed by them, I'd probably ditch their headstock and go for something like Dave Mustaine's, or something.

I never hated the looks. I just hate how they play. I would probably make a Razorback V with some uber sexy paintjob and ditch that damn V shaped neck. The Neck was one of the really horrific things that it had...but you never know. Next thing you know i might own one :lol: I change my opinion alot.

EDIT:^ WOW DAMN! That color is fuckin cool....i'd kill for a Xiphos or Superstrat that color :lol:

I know what you mean. Only one's i really like are the two-toned and solid colored razorback V's. The explosion graphics make me puke and the razorbacks are just fugly overall. I'd much rather buy a hot Xiphos than a Razorback.

...::lol:

The first thing people think about when someone talks about Dean Guitars seem to be Trivium. Wow! :lol: I really like Corey Beaulieu's signature and the Razorback V he used to use though. With Red finish and Black Bevels. He also seems to prefer a "C shaped neck" to the V shaped. Or maybe it was D shaped...im not sure.

:lol:Oh holy shit!

Anyway, its a real shame that Ammott moved to Dean, yet it was inevitable as his two 'idols' (Mustaine and Schenker) were already on there; just hoped he would choose a decent company. Hell, with Washburn they could release reasonably priced signatures, as they have the advantages of being a relatively small company, so don't have to raise the price beyond reason because of the logo (cough cough Gibson ).