Guitar Player's Thread

sup mother fuckers!!! i wentr into the woods at like 8pm and started drinking captain morgans from the bottle. oi drank like half of a liter and now im just stopping back at the room to grab me smokes cus im going to a party now and im already pretty drunk soi i dont have to drink shitty beer. so wish me luck and i hope to bring home a nice full figured woman to make rom,ajnce too,

HOOWWWYUEEDOOIN!!!

sup mother fuckers!!! i wentr into the woods at like 8pm and started drinking captain morgans from the bottle. oi drank like half of a liter and now im just stopping back at the room to grab me smokes cus im going to a party now and im already pretty drunk soi i dont have to drink shitty beer. so wish me luck and i hope to bring home a nice full figured woman to make rom,ajnce too,

HOOWWWYUEEDOOIN!!!

It's getting repetitive.. :lol:

from Roope's myspace update, WTF?

" Couple of rough nights on the bus. We've had the finger fairy visit us at night. Always chooses one finger on my left hand and cuts it. Takes the string right to the bone when I play. I had to fix it with Crazy Glue. Tomorrow is our day off and we are going to check out Amorphis and the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame. Hopefully I'll have a chance to fire the finger fairy. Don't do what I do"

jajahahah

from Roope's myspace update, WTF?

" Couple of rough nights on the bus. We've had the finger fairy visit us at night. Always chooses one finger on my left hand and cuts it. Takes the string right to the bone when I play. I had to fix it with Crazy Glue. Tomorrow is our day off and we are going to check out Amorphis and the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame. Hopefully I'll have a chance to fire the finger fairy. Don't do what I do"

jajahahah

I'm not really sure what he means....:rolleyes: but then again he's not meant to be understood!

I'm not really sure what he means....:rolleyes: but then again he's not meant to be understood!

He's got a cut on his finger so when he plays guitar, the string goes into his cut and hurts like a MOTHERFUCKER. He's putting super glue on his cut so when a string runs underneath it, he can't feel it.

^Yep, and I must say that he's mad.

Oh and BTW guys, I'm not big fan of them and I supose that you'll all already know or at least most of you, but as I haven't seen it posted, I'll say that I was very shocked when I read in this month's Metal Hammer (last month's UK's Hammer as we get them translated with a delay of one month or so here) that Stratovarious are far from quitting now that Timo left, but that they've taken Matias Kuipiainen as their new guitar player. I gotta say that although I never really cared about Stratovarius, now I do want to see how's this going to work.

Pђoenix;7675398 said:
It's not a Rhoads, look at the angle of the lower wing. Pretty sure its an import model ESP/LTD ss stars with a dean style headstock.

True.

^This one looks horrible, I hate those over-agressive shapes. The xiphos for example has a nice, but not ÜBER-agressive shape, or the old Gibson/ESP Explorers (not the new ones).

Agreed. Also I hate the asian artists custom guitars on the japanese ESP pages. IMO the artists have the worst taste ever.

Pђoenix;7675830 said:
I think that applies to every guitar company not just Dean :lol: That's what makes them money - famous people whoring their name. I hate Dean with a passion, they've been making money for years via the exploitation of dimebags death/name.

That's the worst thing from Dean, and also the FUCKING CRAP licensed tremolos they make. Those are even worse than Jackson normal licensed floyds.

....I just thought they made shitty guitars :lol:

Actually I've tried some of them and the guitars themselves aren't that bad. F.e. this summer in Ireland I went into a music shop in Dublin and I tried this and I must say it was pretty nice, and when I tried one of the Dimebag cheap signatures (not the OMG 6000€ ones) the guitar itself wasn't bad, only that the trem sucked real balls and the neck profile was too thick for my taste, I really like thin necks.

... because Dean and Trivium perfectly fit together! They both suck balls:lol:

:lol:

:lol:Oh holy shit!

Anyway, its a real shame that Ammott moved to Dean, yet it was inevitable as his two 'idols' (Mustaine and Schenker) were already on there; just hoped he would choose a decent company. Hell, with Washburn they could release reasonably priced signatures, as they have the advantages of being a relatively small company, so don't have to raise the price beyond reason because of the logo (cough cough Gibson ).

So true. Gibson and Fender guitars specially are ridiculously overpriced IMO.