Guitar Player's Thread

Oh, Right! Now i get it :D Thanks!

EDIT: Woah damn! I just noticed i write damn much in this thread. I got over 1100 posts here. I'm just behind Mitch and Inhe :lol:

I'm still waiting for my Schecter Hellraiser. I am getting RAAAAAAAAAAAGE soon and i will go piss on their guitar shelf! Then i shall shit in their tube amps. Should make a nice smell...damn! I am devastated :lol: I've been waiting for a month now!!! :cry:

^Fuck you!! Err... Congratulations! :lol: That's going to be fucking nice! You know what comes next: PICSVIDSPICSVIDSPICSVIDSetc... :kickass:

@Matias: Be patient my friend, be patient :lol: Although if you go and pee all over the place don't forget pics :lol:

^:lol:

Of course! I might not get the RR1 though. THE DECISION WILL BE MADE THAT DAY ONLY! 99% the RR1 though. Only dilemma is GMG, black or blue ghost flames :).

Goddamnit I want the Gojira frontman's custom Jackson, I seriously think it's the perfect guitar:

[ame]http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=nCexKz35M44[/ame]

^Any closer pic or something? Can't really tell from there, but I didn't like the inlays at all if I saw ok.

^:lol:

Of course! I might not get the RR1 though. THE DECISION WILL BE MADE THAT DAY ONLY! 99% the RR1 though. Only dilemma is GMG, black or blue ghost flames :).

And what could be the reason not to get it? Or would it be not getting it for getting another guitar or what?

^Any closer pic or something? Can't really tell from there, but I didn't like the inlays at all if I saw ok.

There's two versions, one with vintage style block inlays and then this one:

l_8091f85baff702e1dd6a2076c64a1db4.jpg

So I was out with my parents a few weekend ago, and look what I found
Ibanezst.jpg

how fuckin awesome would it be if you could say, "yeah, I live on Ibanez Avenue" :lol:

So I was out with my parents a few weekend ago, and look what I found
http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a108/mystique1721/my%20guitars/Ibanezst.jpg[/IMG

how fuckin awesome would it be if you could say, "yeah, I live on Ibanez Avenue" :lol:[/quote]

Super Troopers has a character named Ibanez but it's pronounced 'EEEEbanez' ROFL

have ph00n with that, Its a good song. I never bothered trying to learn Becker stuff, I figure most of it would just get me too frustrated and I'd give up lol

I'm going to see bodom tomorrow. Maybe I will be lucky enough to meet them, that would be cool.

yeah, personally, love the dude. But i don't listen to shred albums nowadays. Though Perspective isn't one and i like it.

I know it probably take forever to get the COBOT Album as a whole to get organized, but I'm really excited to write some songs for it. When i write music for my own band I've been trying to make a conscious effort to make my material NOT sound like Bodom, but for the forum album I'm doing the complete opposite, I want people to hear it and say "Bodom could have very well put out this song"

Needless to say, I'm halfway through writing riffs for the first song..and it wont disappoint :)

By the way what the fuck does OT stand for in COBOT Forum. I've always wondered :lol:

I know it probably take forever to get the COBOT Album as a whole to get organized, but I'm really excited to write some songs for it. When i write music for my own band I've been trying to make a conscious effort to make my material NOT sound like Bodom, but for the forum album I'm doing the complete opposite, I want people to hear it and say "Bodom could have very well put out this song"

Needless to say, I'm halfway through writing riffs for the first song..and it wont disappoint :)

By the way what the fuck does OT stand for in COBOT Forum. I've always wondered :lol:

I'm pretty excited to get it together as well, i am trying to speed up the process by keeping track of what everyone is doing. My first song is completely different to what i usually write (still not finished). But i don't know what i will do far a second song, might do an epic acoustic instrumental or something.:kickass::kickass:

so the songs can be of any genre right? like I could write a bluegrass song if I wanted :lol:

:lol: Sure! The point is to have a diverse album. One of my favourite tracks off Guitar Heroes (finnish album not the game) is Ulterior Motive, it's so fucking cool.:kickass: