Guitar Player's Thread

ahh I just back from, the bodom concert. My head hurts haha. It was really good, and they started playing Jump by Van Halen before downfall, it was pretty funny. I took a few cool pictures. Show you soon.

The Venue was pretty small, Which was awesome..

n44205939_32024920_4308.jpg

n44205939_32024916_3219.jpg

n44205939_32024919_4031.jpg

And of course...
n44205939_32024921_4579.jpg

hahaha no, he talked for a bit but i just had caught him on his way out, he said "I want to take many showers" in the mysterious Roope voice. I was wearing my Lee Jackson shirt and he told me that he wants a shirt like that lol I must have just missed the other guys, it was less than 5 min after they stopped playing, I ran out back and caught Roope walking to an SUV that I later noticed as it was leaving had Jaska, Hennka and I'm guessing the other guys in it. But I wasn't going to be a dick and run up to the van as it was leaving or anything haha

Yeah if i didn't have to drive for 2 hours to get back to school I would have definitely been talking to roope drunk haha If i was drunk id probably try to sing somthing with him in his super deep singing voice.

I know I'm annoying with my double posts, but whatever :p :

@Lowberg/Marfal:
Since Necromancer doesn't answer at the moment, I looked for a Midi Mapper on my own. I found this little helper: http://www.codeplex.com/midifilemapper

You can choose from which map to which map you want to convert the midi files. So you can export the drums from Guitar Pro as a Midi File (don't export the other tracks like bass and guitars at the same time), drag it into the Midi Mapper and then choose to what map (for example the Addictive Drums map) you want to convert.

The Midi Mapper will create a new Midi file, which you only have to import into Cubase/other sequencers.

I already tried it with Addictive Drums and it works... but I'm not THAT satisfied with the AD sounds so far, so if anyone has some tweaking tips, please go for it.

And remember that if you import GP tracks, you have to fix velocity levels of the drum elements, otherwise it'll sound very mechanic.

opeth was the best show i've seen in my life :OMG::OMG::OMG:

Awesome!

They were fucking brilliant at Wacken, which surprised me as I always thought their intricate sound would be more suited to small venues.

Can't wait to see them in November with Cynic :kickass:

(I actually think I'm more excited about seeing Cynic :lol:)

What the fuck? First you say I'm wrong for looking at fake tits, then you claim that I must have been? Seriously, shut up :lol: