Guitar Player's Thread

Niiiceeee guitar you got there Mitch!

Soundclip sounds killer!

Oh and:

Anyone like Portal?:lol:

It's not very on-time tho, a bit sloppy. But it was ages since my last cover/video. And I also used my Boss GE-7 Equalizer on the vid!

Everything is so much clearer:)

Last edited by a moderator:
znuadi.jpg

23matll.jpg

6gl7ra.jpg

2hplm2t.jpg

Thought I'd take some of the Stars too...

24x1laf.jpg

8zo1t2.jpg

Now, they're a couple. :loco:

294klmx.jpg

1z6639x.jpg

2ugncjc.jpg

33wl6gz.jpg

I'll take a group shot of all 5 guitars later.

And here's the audio, quickly with clipping, yay. I'll make some better sounding recordings another time, when I've got something to record and when I don't completely suck.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/s4vk26

Duuuuuuuuude! :OMG: Fuckin' lovely axe you got there!! Love it, love it :lol:

(btw, I know you like lots of midrange in your tone but judging from your submissions in the cover thread you should cut back just a little. Just my opinion, take no offense :p)

^Awesome!

@Mitch, what a beauty :). It's sounding great as well!

I decided I will save money and will buy a cab and a preamp (that will work, right? for recording and live?) I should need around 800, or something.

Edit: Preamp + Poweramp, sorry.

Wooo, new delivery!!

1997 USA Jackson RR1 - Eerie Dess Swirl Finish.

Poplar body
22 jumbo frets
Ebony fretboard
Original Floyd Rose - black
Mother Of Pearl inlays & Jackson logo
White binding
EMG 81 & 85, brand new

Congrats Mitch! you surely deserve this guitar, and the color really suites you.

Sounds and looks cool Mitch!

Don't like the tone as much as your Jackson with the J-50BC.
Even though it did sound almost indentical.
I just think the EMG's are a little too harsh here.
I think it'll sound awesome with a J-50BC in it.

Never heard of that, but it sounds pretty cheesy. :p What program did you use to create this video-in-video effect?

It's a bit special yes:p

Video in video... I use Sony Vegas Pro 8. I have done it with version 7 as well.

I think most editing softwares past windows movie maker can do it.

Wooo, new delivery!!

1997 USA Jackson RR1 - Eerie Dess Swirl Finish.

Poplar body
22 jumbo frets
Ebony fretboard
Original Floyd Rose - black
Mother Of Pearl inlays & Jackson logo
White binding
EMG 81 & 85, brand new

(...)

vowepc.jpg

ej7lz5.jpg

5y5ix0.jpg

2ir45e0.jpg

These pics are some of my favourite... wonderful guitar, Mitch! I'm glad you finally got it.

The colours are so damn nice, and the guitar has got a great sound too. :)

znuadi.jpg

Thought I'd take some of the Stars too...

24x1laf.jpg

8zo1t2.jpg

dude gnarly guitar man its awesome that nuclear blast paint job just looks soo deep with its shapes,have a good time with that awesome guitar you deserve it.
EDIT:yea mitch do you not have oil on your hands i mean the stars paint just looks immaculate to such point im drooling in awe,i can never geet mine to such a great shine even with my GHS wax polish,any suggestions ???
Hm. Speaking of Fenders.

I'm visiting my grandfather on Saturday, and I'm gonna play his '57 MIJ Squier Strat, It looks like Yngwie's strat, actually.

I might ask to borrow it while he's in Florida for 8 months, but I am way too shy.

I totally know that feeling man,its even worst for me i mean i barely dare to ask my grandparents if i wanna borrow their stuff even as awesomee as it is,

Niiiceeee guitar you got there Mitch!

Soundclip sounds killer!

Oh and:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K0qkwgp2cyA

Anyone like Portal?:lol:

It's not very on-time tho, a bit sloppy. But it was ages since my last cover/video. And I also used my Boss GE-7 Equalizer on the vid!

Everything is so much clearer:)

and as usual ensi nice work with the vid sounds cool :headbang:

Not only is the trem cavity too shallow on the RR24 but the pickup cavity is as well.

When I strip the neck I'm gonna bust out the router.

:lol:

good luck with that job,but i mean even the pickup cavity,wonder why ???is it that shallow to such an extent ??

^Awesome!

@Mitch, what a beauty :). It's sounding great as well!

I decided I will save money and will buy a cab and a preamp (that will work, right? for recording and live?) I should need around 800, or something.

Edit: Preamp + Poweramp, sorry.

well i dont know if youll take this but really,i think you should go for what you think is in your mind,e.g even if its a Sp-1000 with A GP-1000:lol:jokin,thats what i just got,yea laught as you may about me...,but i would guess gettin a cheap and good tube poweramp cause those are really the killer,and also a good preamp to go along,but im a turd when it comes to these things and experience