Guitar Player's Thread

that rules about racer x! I wish they would play more than one show though haha

And Nikon87 I like your stuff! Its pretty sweet! Alcoholocaust is awesome, I want to hear the rest of that song!

In 2 hours I have to back to my old job working at this big grocery store here, I'm not looking froward to it. Grocery stores are absolutely off the wall around Thanksgiving in the U.S and I'm going to be stuck there for like 7 hours today :(
Maybe I will throw a 20lb turkey at unruly customers :lol: I always have really wanted to start a giant food fight in the store when I finally decide to quit.

Yeah, it's hell but at least the tips are great during the holidays! I'm gonna have to work on my birthday, because it's part of the holidays (the end), it sucks. Still, more money!

EGEN1_TVF_00_01.gif

I think the Herman Ri guitar is cool.

inb4 swabs saying no.

I've played an S before, if anything the thinness and the leightweight makes them comfier to play.

I've played an S before, if anything the thinness and the leightweight makes them comfier to play.

Thanks for the opinion!

And I've also heard that you get a good angle when standing up playing them.
When I stand up with my Jackson, I have it at belt-buckle height, which makes it angled to the right (if you are at the headstock side looking down the neck). And i'm not really diggin' it.

Tried it standing up?

^Nice man!

And on another note, I hope you guys can be able to diagnose this.

My Jackson Stars Schaller FR seems to not keep the tuning that well, I do dive bombs and it goes out of pitch, all strings. Let's say I do a harmonic squeal on 1,2,3rd string, I only go up, then when I check the tuner all strings are off by a bit. It's enough to notice if you play with stuff like Guitar Pro or other guitars.

One option would be getting a new OFR, I looked at the measurments and it looks pretty much the same I would guess.
Or second if anyone would maybe know what the problem is. Maybe it's the knife edges, maybe it's the locking nut, I dunno.
I've been tightening the string clamps too much and perhaps my locking nut, so i'm afraid I have raped them both:erk:

And I want a guitar with a damn neck pickup!:mad:

I got those Ibanez paul gilbert picks I was talking about.There are sort of a mix between regular picks and jazz picks,like an inbetween.The have a really good grip.

:)

I think it's pretty awesome, I want one, but they are expensive as shite:erk:

One thing is the S models, they are pretty thin, I dunno if it's really uncomfy to play those, anyone tried a S?

I have tried several S models and want to get one for myself, and I have to say that I fucking love them! They are really comfortable, they do have enough sustain (way more than you'd expect from such a thin body) and they're just so light! :kickass:

i will start with that today as i figured out how to use EZD and Reaper properly :kickass:

Cool! :kickass:

The gold hardware and the purple look awesome.

But man, that guitar is way to thin ... Feels like a toy.

:lol: Actually the fact that it's that thin and that light is the thing that I like more from the S Series, but that's just me.