Guitar Player's Thread

Found this on his band myspace
l_e3e07130f991867f5b35c765ccd96ad8.jpg

Transparent white looks pretty damn awesome.

Has uh Mitch um even fuckin' posted on um fuckin' COBOT since uh that fuckin' shit with fuckin' him and fuckin' Eli happened? I um fuckin' see him um on the fuckin' main fuckin' board but not fuckin' here um anymore. If so then he's a fuckin' muthatrucking crybaby. YA-YOW!

I alexified the post in his honour.

Has uh Mitch um even fuckin' posted on um fuckin' COBOT since uh that fuckin' shit with fuckin' him and fuckin' Eli happened? I um fuckin' see him um on the fuckin' main fuckin' board but not fuckin' here um anymore. If so then he's a fuckin' muthatrucking crybaby. YA-YOW!

I alexified the post in his honour.

Ya yow muthatrucka.

I was about to post now, actually, and say, that, I installed a JE-1200 circuit into my fuckin' Stars RR, and it was kinda easy, but needed help actually figuring out where each fuckin' thing went.

Before, I had a volume pot and an EMG PA-2 gainboost switch, but now, I have a mid boost control and a killswitch in their place. I had the volume there at first because with the killsiwtch there, it was pointless, since the mid boost pot is useful because you keep it down for rhythms and up for leads.

It was weird having no electronics in my guitar at all, and not really knowing if what I'm doing it actually going to work. But luckily, I know what I'm doing when it comes to soldering, and carefully following a guide got me some awesome results.

140lmc4.jpg

2nktfgk.jpg

2n1hyt2.jpg

rsh937.jpg

Maybe you should solder a back onto your chair :p :lol:

Cool shit though, glad to see you weren't butthurt over what happened, I checked your post history and you haven't been around since then.

When I soldered my je-1000 I did it wrong so I took it to a pro and he said it was wrong because of the sloppy soldering :) and because the paint in the cavity was conductive.

Ya yow muthatrucka.

I was about to post now, actually, and say, that, I installed a JE-1200 circuit into my fuckin' Stars RR, and it was kinda easy, but needed help actually figuring out where each fuckin' thing went.

Before, I had a volume pot and an EMG PA-2 gainboost switch, but now, I have a mid boost control and a killswitch in their place. I had the volume there at first because with the killsiwtch there, it was pointless, since the mid boost pot is useful because you keep it down for rhythms and up for leads.

It was weird having no electronics in my guitar at all, and not really knowing if what I'm doing it actually going to work. But luckily, I know what I'm doing when it comes to soldering, and carefully following a guide got me some awesome results.

140lmc4.jpg

2nktfgk.jpg

2n1hyt2.jpg

rsh937.jpg

Sweet! Sohow does it sound?

:OMG:
looks awesome dude!

OMG Ruins, that looks fantastic! How log did it take? It looks like loads of work!

Holy shit, that's some seriously talented work right there.

holy fucking tits that's a piece of art!

Wow, it looks fucking awesome !

I have a question for all of you guys. I've wanted an ESP F series guitar for over 2 years now. My band just got a new bassist, and he wants to buy an ESP F series bass. At first I was telling him to go for it because they are really cool guitars, but then he pointed out that it would be gay to have the same guitar shape and color if we're in the same band. What do you think ? I really don't want to give up this guitar, it's been my dream guitar ever since I started listening to metal. I don't really think it would cause a problem....

This is the guitar I want, and after I get it I wanna put more money on it to replace the bridge with an OFR and put some EMG pickups (81, perhaps..) instead of the ESP (passive :erk:) pickups in there.
F-250_BLK.jpg

And this is the bass he wants :
F-405_STBLK.jpg

Pђoenix;7862731 said:
Awesome job Ruins! That looks amazing!
thanks guys/gals

it took about 2 weeks of actual work all together couple months.

@jmbullet
i think you should go for your dream guitar there is no reason not to.
the reason your bass player is giving is very immature and silly

Yeah, that's just pathetic, go for it, it's an awesome guitar, if he doesn't 2 guitars of the same shape then tell him to buy another bass.

Yeah, that's just pathetic, go for it, it's an awesome guitar, if he doesn't 2 guitars of the same shape then tell him to buy another bass.

That's what I told him actually :lol: but I'd still like it better if he got the ESP because the other bass he likes is Korn's bassist signature bass and I really really wouldnt want my band to have anything to do with Korn ever.

That's what I told him actually :lol: but I'd still like it better if he got the ESP because the other bass he likes is Korn's bassist signature bass and I really really wouldnt want my band to have anything to do with Korn ever.

That's as bad as telling him telling you not to get your guitar. I totally agree with Mystique.

Does it say Korn all over the thing?

If no, get it.

If yes, you fail.

Only bass a person should have is a BC Rich Warlock. Get the ICS Vortex signature one.

He should get a signature shampoo.

Awesome.