Guitar Player's Thread

^Why do you order via Thomann? Can't you get it cheaper through the store you're working at?

I can, but the cables here are 28-30 EUR and the cables at Thomann is at 2-3 EUR. 2 bags of Jazz III's from Thomann is cheaper than one bag here. And the pickup is fairly new so I don't think they can get it.

Everything is so much more expensive here. And I don't think they can match the prices I get from Thomann.

Nice,Maybe new springs will help keep the bridge in place instead of staying in a higher or lower pitch.

what

I can, but the cables here are 28-30 EUR and the cables at Thomann is at 2-3 EUR. 2 bags of Jazz III's from Thomann is cheaper than one bag here. And the pickup is fairly new so I don't think they can get it.

Everything is so much more expensive here. And I don't think they can match the prices I get from Thomann.

what

That's because Thomann cables FUCKING SUCK DONKEY DICK. :erk: I'd buy Planet Waves if i were you...some awesome cables. OOOOOOOOOR Cordial if you really badly need one cheap.

@Zakk: really cool videos, I like how you have worked on your vibrato (or how it has developped, whatever).

@Twisha: I think it was the whole real book I sent to you. Don't worry if you can't find it, I think it's spread all over the net. Thanks for the effort.

So the expensive cables manufacturers say ;)

I talk of experience. Expensive cables are Monster...not Planet Waves. Planet Waves are fairly affordable. You gotta love the small spring locking thing! It ensures a complete connection. Also...i hardly think 15-25€ for a 3 meter cable that will last a long time is much. Compare that to the the over 50€ Monster cables.

I rather have to buy a couple of those and not give a shit about the cheapos that break on me.

Ensi,I mean that the springs won't stretch when you pull back on the whammy bar.

And..?

I'm confused:lol:

And Matias: Cables are cables, 3 EUR for a cable is fucking kickass.

I don't think it'll sap so much tone that i'll notice.

Cheap cables ftw, I can also solder it if it breaks. Easy.

Also: 50+ EUR for a Monster cable doesn't seem worth the money:p

Cables don't just go like cables. It's not like you are buying something that is all the same quality. Believe me...i have had alot of Sssnake cables. They are not good. They get noisy with time. It's not about it being physically broken(which it might do aswell.) Anyways...That is why you get Planet Waves. And no...they are not worth 50€. I did not say anything about getting 50€ cables either.

Dude what the hell, have you just joined the Planet Waves sales squad or something? :lol: I agree with Ensi on this one. Cables are pretty much cables. Any change to tone would be too small to notice. Cheap cables are fantastic! Not all of them will be shite but nontheless they're easy to fix, easy to replace - no problem there.

Pђoenix;7968098 said:
Dude what the hell, have you just joined the Planet Waves sales squad or something? :lol: I agree with Ensi on this one. Cables are pretty much cables. Any change to tone would be too small to notice. Cheap cables are fantastic! Not all of them will be shite but nontheless they're easy to fix, easy to replace - no problem there.

Yes:lol:

The noise is remarkable ESPECIALLY on Sssnake. Also..they don't last for shit. Because of their thin layer of protecting rubber. Anyways...only cables i buy is Cordial and Planet Waves. Sometimes Hot Line too...

So no i don't really have a problem with cheap cables but thomann cables are fucking shit!