Guitar Player's Thread

FLYING-A4.jpg

lolwut

Ensi i just watched your video drunk, wow man come obver here to the states, and start a band with me you little dude. the singing is poop i could do so much better. he is liek some weird pop dude imma whoop his ass and steal his alexi esp. we dont have those awesome rhoads shape esps in the U.S. fuck man i would kill so much for a rhoads shaepe ESP becacause the jackson rr24s arent that great here. Imma just gonna stick with the super strat shape

you look metal as fuck compared to all those dudes.

god i wish i lived in finland, i would fuck shit up

pedo bear shirt ftw

what the fuck hes playing counterstrike, he should be practicing to be as good as ensi

wtf unicycle

imma do a lowberg
i was out dancing with some hot girls. ooh wait i have a lady back home...oh shit

NO LOBWERG ROLS FOR ME ANYMOREE

emmentaler.jpg

Keep in mind,that is a metal guitar! It looks too nice to be a backup guitar.
It's not a "metal guitar" if this even exists at all. Martin Shirenc from Pungent Stench and Jari from Wintersun play Telecasters, the blues hero Albert King plays a flying V. The player determines the style, not the guitar. Of course some guitars point more into this or that direction, but clearly not this one.

The second song is really cool (not the singer, sorry).

ok soooo i really want to be able to record so i need a good program or maybe external recording device or something. suggestions for something thats 200 bucks or under? or pointers in the right direction?
For 200 bucks, I would buy an external soundcard like Toneport, Fasttrack or the Tascam things.

I heard some good stuff about the Jeff Loomis ones
and its not that expensive either. But the Ibanez RG1527 one is not bad either but it has those ibanez V7 pickups.

Ensi i just watched your video drunk, wow man come obver here to the states, and start a band with me you little dude. the singing is poop i could do so much better. he is liek some weird pop dude imma whoop his ass and steal his alexi esp. we dont have those awesome rhoads shape esps in the U.S. fuck man i would kill so much for a rhoads shaepe ESP becacause the jackson rr24s arent that great here. Imma just gonna stick with the super strat shape

you look metal as fuck compared to all those dudes.

god i wish i lived in finland, i would fuck shit up

pedo bear shirt ftw

what the fuck hes playing counterstrike, he should be practicing to be as good as ensi

wtf unicycle

imma do a lowberg
i was out dancing with some hot girls. ooh wait i have a lady back home...oh shit

NO LOBWERG ROLS FOR ME ANYMOREE

WTF:lol:

The singing was shit yeah, he had no lyrics for the song. Also he did clean I dunno why the fuck not growl?

He ordered it from bmusic.com.au, shit was on sale:kickass:

And running bear shirt = awesome

lol unicycle:lol:

Imma do a lowberg

I was home pretending i was out with sum hot girlzz

ok soooo i really want to be able to record so i need a good program or maybe external recording device or something. suggestions for something thats 200 bucks or under? or pointers in the right direction?

Toneport UX1 89 Euros

Also check "Customers who bought this"

The second song is really cool (not the singer, sorry).

Thanks, yeah I dunno why he didn't growl:lol:

The drumming is kinda boring :saint:
The rest of it is cool though :]

He's a guitarist:lol:

Takk:oops:

Ensi, that palmmuted riff you start at 1:26 sounds awesome!!:kickass:

Yeah shit started to get freaky during the gig when we played that!!:kickass:

dude, that's an awesome place. rehearsal place + Bar + Pool table = awesomest

and also Norwegian seems like Norwegian

:lol:

No bar:(