Guitar Player's Thread

so i played the paul allender yesterday at guitar center and i looooove it! definitely my next purchase. i also played a vht deliverance for the 2nd time,first time i hated it this time someone eq'd it for me and said that louder was way better for it so we cranked it way up and it was br00tal as fuck, and i played some mesas and im continuning to dislike them

I might be uploading a vid of the gig we did one week ago. I'm not sure yet though, it went quite bad :(

I finally thought of a cool name for my band. Now I just have to pick a few of the songs I have written and record them so I can have some songs ready to be heard..

Lowberg will be bustin' out a new band...very soon

I love my guitar.

So do I!Also hai guyz.I'm new to the forum even though I registered months ago and posted like once.Heres my guitar.

122707_1604.jpg

So here's a cover of Angels Don't Kill by my band at our last gig. Without keyboards and vocals.
It went pretty bad, fucking hell :( We played everything way too fast, and 3:39, christ.

Advice of course welcome.
I'm the little bugger on the left btw.

Last edited by a moderator:
So here's a cover of Angels Don't Kill by my band at our last gig. Without keyboards and vocals.
It went pretty bad, fucking hell :( We played everything way too fast, and 3:39, christ.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nM5Z_yUK3W4
Advice of course welcome.
I'm the little bugger on the left btw.

God fucking christ the intro and first solo:lol:

You played good man! I liked that part.. that uhm.. 2 string alternate thingy, cant remember, played clean as hell.

And godfuckingdamnit what a lame ass audience:lol:

I was offered an Ibanez JEM 555 WH for 550€ near to mint condition only the finish turned more into vintage white. I love that guitar and I have the money but to be honest I dont need a new guitar. Is this price an undeniable offer?

I was offered an Ibanez JEM 555 WH for 550€ near to mint condition only the finish turned more into vintage white. I love that guitar and I have the money but to be honest I dont need a new guitar. Is this price an undeniable offer?

Yes, switch out the tremolo system to EDGE PRO or something and you got yourself a pretty darn nice gutiar.