Guitar Player's Thread

Obviously, that's the whole point. I'd rather that than an ugly hole there, wouldn't you?

I use mine as a killswitch, which is quicker than turning the volume up and down each time.

Yes, but you don't have a volume knob now, only a JE-1200 knob:p

What I could do:

-Buy a switch, make it the output switch.
-Buy a killswitch and install it.

BTW

How fucking nice doesn't this look?!

janne_and_alexi.jpg
Whoa, didn't know that their is so a big difference in size between Jacksons and ESP's. I thought it is the same! Jackson guiatrs are pretty small!

Yeah:lol:.. I named my guitar Janne. After a friend I know, not the keyboardplayer in COB.

And Alexi is... the other guitar!

The news is actually gonna film it:D I hope they can send me the film, but i've heard they're nazis and charge you for it. They're also gonna (maybe) film us practising at the rehearsal room tomorrow.

Yay i'm going on TV, I get to gig, I get to win insane amounts of money and I get to test out my Blackout live!!:kickass:

BUT ANYWHOO ima get a friend to film, hopefully!:kickass:

What? Professional filming and money?? Holy fuck why can't I do that? Shame on you fucking football-obsessed Spain :mad: :lol: Looking good, I hope you can finally get the vid, I'm curious about the whole thing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JxoXg4IkzAI

If you're interested in the album ask me about it!

Is that your band?

I never used it on the Jackson anyway so I'm still a winner. ;)

And your new sig is lulz!

Still a winner wtf?

And thanks:oops:

Ensi, how whats the code to put image links in your sig. I can just but pictures or links, not a picture that is a link

Go into edit sig, put in the pic, mark the image code text, press the insert link button, enter desired link, win game.

Ensi,fill that hole in your Rhoads! It looks awful!

NEVER:mad:

cutcutcut

oh and let me tell you about the gig and stuff!:)

I practised literally 4 hours with the band in total. When we got on stage .. and started the powerfull riffing I heard screams fucking everywhere! But maybe it wasn't so much compared to the others because you hear everything on stage.

3rd place: Creep Colony, a band that has been playing together forever, very famous, released some EP's. Black metal band but they changed to hard rock.

2nd place: the band of the drummer who left our band. guitarist had a low end ibanez with a digitech death metal pedal, which sucked. fat weaboo girl singer (which actually was semi good), girl bassist with bass way way too low.

1st place: a bunch of 25 year olds, how fair is that?

The money price was like.. you have to get stuff, then send the bill to them, so they know you arent wasting it:lol:

shit sucks we didn't win, but we are going on the news! Then i'm gonna mix a youtube vid, and ofc post it here:)

It was the greatest feeling being on stage, hearing screams everywhere and people headbanging! I shat brix! The lady that filmed for the news hurried to take out the camera when she saw me, and filmed me alot:cool:

TL;DR i played a gig, we lost, im going on the news, shit was cash

dude that sounds awesome. I'm glad you enjoyed it. was this your first time playing live? I'd be sooo damn nervous if I had to be on stage and playing in front of a shit load of people.

and wtf is this tl;dr I see everyone posting?