Guitar Player's Thread

the_trooper2 is an awesome guitar player, i'll get him to record himself playin or something...

Right now I'm taking up the solos I had trouble with a few years ago. I used to be a huge Bodom fan but was depressed that I couldn't actually play the solos but now I can :D

Right now it's the Sixpounder solos.

It isn't always too 'healthy' to play everything note-for-note. You can improvise even though you are playing cover solos.

It isn't always too 'healthy' to play everything note-for-note. You can improvise even though you are playing cover solos.

Ok but improvising because you just CAN'T play the solo and improvising because you COULD play the solo but you don't want to... are two different things imo.

Although improvising and jamming are pretty cool, challenges are important, too.

I have that covered already, I'm working on playing shit note for note. There's nothing I like more than putting in a G3 DVD and improv soloing along with the 3 greats during the jams..

BOW BITCHES:

yesterday visited my guitar builder, inlays done: (they look so fucking PERFECT in real)

for the ones who dont know, its gonna be an RR, so the wood which the fretboard (ebony) it is lying on will be the big wing, and the 2 glued-together woods on the top will be the small wing
P1010003-1.jpg

dont mind the dots to be not 100% round: thats just on the top side which will be still grinded off a little to be 100% plane
P1010004-3.jpg

material is synthetic bone

nobody will ever be good enough ;)
thats true unfortunately :erk:

but still there is that level that every musician have to reach in order to be able to play in bend or other musicians, and that is not only technical skills

your design looks better in real than i remember it on paper

i have finally figured out what to do in my future guitar learnings...i need to learn fermented offal discharge, the whole thing note for note, then i will know i can get my sv standard :0

oh, and does anyone have some cool yngwie style runs? like the type of stuff not just on one string, but going down and up and all around? lol, thanks

EDIT: pics of my guitar!!

Picture007.jpg

Picture003.jpg

Picture002.jpg

Picture001.jpg

+ 300 € (inlays)

2200€ (incl. inlays)

thanks robban
hollly shit... thats expensive. lately i started my self to carve and its really easy and lots of fun. your inly design is really easy to make....

hummm maybe i should open my own custom shop :rolleyes: