Guitar Player's Thread

In most auctions for new or like-new sm57s thet say "never registered", so I'm not quite sure.
what ever they mean by that it has nothing to do with the functionality of the mic. its just a pickup with xlr cable connection.

So I finished my second song, there are some bad parts where i'm not playing in the beat, but i think it sounds good overall, and I also threw in a shitty harmonized solo.

Messianic Defecation (i still suck at titles)

Or click the myspace below, whatever suits you best!

If you want to download it, go here.

Cool :) I liked that more that your first song actually - the solo was nice and the production was great too.

I started writing another song the other night, sounding decent so far, although we write totally different styles.. you go for strong rythyms where as i tend to go more melodic

http://www.sendspace.com/file/du9jdp

Cool :) I liked that more that your first song actually - the solo was nice and the production was great too.

I started writing another song the other night, sounding decent so far, although we write totally different styles.. you go for strong rythyms where as i tend to go more melodic

http://www.sendspace.com/file/du9jdp

Your song sounds really cool, epic feel too it. Get that stuff recorded as soon as possible!

I tend to gravitate towards strong rythms mainly because i like it, but also because i can't find a decent lead tone that would fit some melody guitar parts.

Thanks for the input, glad you liked it!

I wonder why altitudes haven't listened to it :(

Yeah, epic is what i'm going for with this song... i'll probably spend quite a bit of time on this one.

Thanks ^^ I'll probably record it once i'm happy with it and it's done :)

So I finished my second song, there are some bad parts where i'm not playing in the beat, but i think it sounds good overall, and I also threw in a shitty harmonized solo.

it's great.it just sounds cool,and I really like how you pull it off.I don't find the solo shitty.:p

Do you play much Death man? I'd love to see you play a solo or 2 of Chucks. Like the solo from Scavenger of Human Sorrow, Bite the Pain or Voice of the Soul.

Maybe Punish My Heaven by Dark Tranquillity?

There's some accurate tabs from Ultimate Guitar for those songs if you feel like playing any of them :p

I don't listen to Death, no, but I suppose I could listen to them sometime. DT are cool though, I'll have to have a look at the solo in that song.

Good stuff. I think the best part is that riff you uploaded the other day.

Tell me about it :lol: I was thinking that i should make a thread in COBOT about my songs, but then i thought i'd spare myself that :ill:

Well you only have 2 so far so give it a while. :lol:

And I forgot to mention the other day that I got an awesome bargain on some cds.

I got Steve Vai's "Passion And Warfare" and Yngwie Malmsteen's "Fire And Ice" for £10 in perfect condition!!!!!!!!! They were used but they didn't have a scratch on 'em.

And me buddy who just recently got into metal (thanks to someone...:D) picked up Trvium's "Ascendancy", "Dragonforce's "Inhuman Rampage", some Ill Nino album and "Children of Bodom's "Hate Crew Deathroll" all for £20!!!!!!!!! £5 a fookin' CD.

Well you only have 2 so far so give it a while. :lol:

And I forgot to mention the other day that I got an awesome bargain on some cds.

I got Steve Vai's "Passion And Warfare" and Yngwie Malmsteen's "Fire And Ice" for £10 in perfect condition!!!!!!!!! They were used but they didn't have a scratch on 'em.

And me buddy who just recently got into metal (thanks to someone...:D) picked up Trvium's "Ascendancy", "Dragonforce's "Inhuman Rampage", some Ill Nino album and "Children of Bodom's "Hate Crew Deathroll" all for £20!!!!!!!!! £5 a fookin' CD.

That's really cool.

I might just snatch that PXR4 (I think that's the name? I'm too lazy to look it up) from the guy that has it. I think he wants to sell it for 150$.

and while I'm still promoting myself...

Woody Wood "Wings of a dream"

Chopin Etude (from Petrucci's version)

and my two most bashed videos on youtube...meaning that this two get the most negative comments...

"Paranoid" by Black Sabbath

"Sweet Child o' Mine" by Guns N' Roses

Last edited by a moderator: