Guitar Player's Thread

^ Why would any post ever need 7 ":lol:" smilies?... Well including the quoted one :p
7 oh damn :lol: I NEED TO STOP!!!!!! (refuses to put a : lol : here!)
:kickass::kickass::kickass:

I haven't decided still if I'd get the Scythe or the Sawtooth, but I know that in not more than a year one of this is coming to me, :lol: I just wish I'm able to catch one with gainbooster. I definitely want to try one.

Meh im not too keen on the gainbooster. A moderate output SD is good enough. Sound's splendid IMO! :) IM DEFINETLY GETTING IT! Sawtooth guitar is so hawt!

I've been looking into buying a half stack. It's either Marshall JCM800 or the KK signature. Or should i buy some rack pre-amp like the JMP-1 ?

Yes my son:lol: Spider is suckzor!! :lol: I am playing through my peavey and it pisses me off. I want MY RANDALL NOW!!!!! The peavey is just so noisy and is starting to bug me. I will get a good 220€ for it if i sell it tho. A + is that i can brag about it being discontinued :lol:

@Failure:Yeah...i really want that guitar but a EMG HZ is such a no no that it needs SD immediately. I can sell the EMG HZ and thats a fuckin big plus. I will just state its the same pickup as in alek c signature guitars and it will go fast like fucking fuck...or if they have changed out EMG HZ to SDs by then i will say its the one he USED to have :lol: It's a very good price for such a guitar(the edwards)...i really want one :lol: Oh and cool you tried the Mesa...I would want to try some marhsalls because thats where im heading next(i think)

how much wll your budget be for a new amp?

I've been looking into buying a half stack. It's either Marshall JCM800 or the KK signature. Or should i buy some rack pre-amp like the JMP-1 ?

get the KK if those are your only options, dont go rack, to may variables. half stack is just way simpler

well the new jvm series is fucking awesome. what do you use now? and what is your budget for this new amp?

I don't think we have the same taste in tone, i tried one of them some time ago, didn't like it at all.

I use this practice amp, it's awesome!

TB15R-a458d0ba7595fb582e3fbec7b9b2c009.jpg

The cheaper the better, but not over $2000 for the head.