Guitar Player's Thread

I was bored. I also really wanted to learn this lick for the longest time! Hope you guys like!

Last edited by a moderator:
man your tone sounds like its being filtered through an aluminum can.

could just be shit vid quality though.

I have already fucking said that I'm running it through a 10W practise amp and is being recorded with a £100 digital camera mic. Sorry that I don't have a fucking professional tone with just one preamp. :rolleyes:

And for your information, I'm not into the whole shity over distorted Mesa tones and or stupidly bassy and heavy stuff from ENGL or whatever. I like it thin with a bit of mid.

I have already fucking said that I'm running it through a 10W practise amp and is being recorded with a £100 digital camera mic. Sorry that I don't have a fucking professional tone with just one preamp. :rolleyes:

And for your information, I'm not into the whole shity over distorted Mesa tones and or stupidly bassy and heavy stuff from ENGL or whatever. I like it thin with a bit of mid.

Talking about bassy...i hate my tone on the latest video with Randall where i have on my funny mask :lol: It's like "UMPH UMPH UMPH" of the bass :lol:

@Earth Breather: A bit late but your Deathklok cover rocks, as well as the DT vid and that cool lick. Only thing is that IMO you should get a better solo tone and then it'd be even more :kickass:

@failure: Turn the volume up dude, I couldn't hear the sweep-tap part, :lol:

@Altitudes: As it's been said, wellcome to FR world, :lol: I tell you, when you get used to it it'll be a hell of a lot quicker and it works great.

@Mitch: Thanks for the vid dude.

Anyone wanna pay $700 for this piece of shit? :lol::lol::lol:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Alexi-Laiho-Rep...ryZ33044QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

2cojw4h.jpg