Guitar Player's Thread

It's not the worst thing I've ever seen, I personally would NEVER buy it, but I don't absolutely despise it.

They have the orbit and it sounds amazing :)

That actually looks really nice. Shame there's no seven-string version, or I might be tempted to get one.

Fuck, I remember learning aeolian modes in school, music lessons sucked though, just dicked around and didn't do shit.
I don't think I finished any assignments :lol:

I saw a kid on youtube playing one of those a few days ago actually. Exact same guitar, only in white. I couldn't give you an opinion of how it sounded since it wasn't great video quality and the kid wasn't the best player either.

I saw a kid on youtube playing one of those a few days ago actually. Exact same guitar, only in white. I couldn't give you an opinion of how it sounded since it wasn't great video quality and the kid wasn't the best player either.

Yeah, I've been subscribed to him for a year and a half or so, he's not the best lead player, but he's okay. And his guitars :D, so many. I was always jealous of his Agile, just saw they're back now, SO happy.

Y. just buy it :D

lol :lol:

Looks nice :D Agile is teh goods

yeah, agile=win

So whens the new Cobot Album happening ?

Srsly we should start earlier so well get it done till summer.
Tell me guys, would you be in ?

You're back! <3

It's not the worst thing I've ever seen, I personally would NEVER buy it, but I don't absolutely despise it.

That actually looks really nice. Shame there's no seven-string version, or I might be tempted to get one.

I seriously think Chris and the designer were high as fuck and drunk and on coke at the same time to let that thing ever see the light of day.

sorry for double post but this is SRS BSNS

COBOT: y/n?

http://www.rondomusic.com/ghostprotgrduncan.html

A sevenstring explorer with a trem is my dream guitar, I know it has blackouts and the floyd is licensed, but it's so damn cheap.

If you have the money, yes, go.

So whens the new Cobot Album happening ?

Srsly we should start earlier so well get it done till summer.
Tell me guys, would you be in ?

If people's on then ok, let's go. But if we're gonna end up with Ensi and me with a track, Mitch with an awesome track that he doesn't like and wants to perfect and then 03987569357698037256 unfinished tracks bouncing on and off every now and then for half a year I don't know, it gets boring.

Also, right now I don't know e.g how available woud Twisha (with all the story with her guitars and such) or Lowberg (band EP and album and such going full speed equal not too much time) or some other usual contributors be.

If people's on then ok, let's go. But if we're gonna end up with Ensi and me with a track, Mitch with an awesome track that he doesn't like and wants to perfect and then 03987569357698037256 unfinished tracks bouncing on and off every now and then for half a year I don't know, it gets boring.

I have two new songs. Played one with my band and sounds awesome, the other one is cool too but I'm yet to learn it. Both are Frostbitten Blakk Mietol, lol. Sadly, my multieffects with the USB port broke so I can't record. Are there other ways to record? Can I plug directly into PC line-in to record (w/o an amp, passive instrument)?