Guitar Player's Thread

new weiner stick

32571_1306982716594_1291325004_30713146_6787489_n.jpg

32571_1306982836597_1291325004_30713147_3097471_n.jpg

I have two cheap ones, I could sell you my full-size one. My older one is about half or three-quarter size, feels like a fucking banjo
I <3 it

fucking sexy :kickass:
How much did it set you back?

$579. It was a discontinued model that I was lucky to find :D

EDIT: Has anyone read this article http://zacharyguitars.com/Strings.htm or seen anything similar? Seems pretty interesting, I never realized the string tension in standard sets was so fucked up.

Seriously, how dumb are you with your questions? I typed in google "alexi 600 case" and found 7 different seller on first page!!!! Plus all the big companies sell them like Thomann

lmao im smarter then you, and I did google "alexi 600 case" but i didn't get good results. thomann i've been on before, I just don't know whether it's safe or not, I don't feel comfortable giving my credit card details to random sites. and fuck you don't insult me, i'm not saying this in a rude way but I'm guessing your a guy that wouldn't say that to a person you've never met before so why say it over the net... it's fucking rude mate.

lmao im smarter then you, and I did google "alexi 600 case" but i didn't get good results. thomann i've been on before, I just don't know whether it's safe or not, I don't feel comfortable giving my credit card details to random sites. and fuck you don't insult me, i'm not saying this in a rude way but I'm guessing your a guy that wouldn't say that to a person you've never met before so why say it over the net... it's fucking rude mate.

What do you mean with you didn't get good results??? And you're searching on ebay to get a case - maybe used or from some guy you've never met before but you're telling me that you didn't feel comfortable to give your credit card details to the biggest music store in europe?!? Wtf?? :lol:
I'm not insulting you - just your questions. I've read nearly all questions you wrote hear and to be honest... For 50% you could get better or faster answers when you google it and the other 50% are so noobish... fuck!

lmao im smarter then you

Judging by the way you type and pretty much every post you've ever made, I doubt you're smarter or as smart as anyone on this forum.

and I did google "alexi 600 case" but i didn't get good results. thomann i've been on before, I just don't know whether it's safe or not, I don't feel comfortable giving my credit card details to random sites.

>implying Thomann is a random site that has a bad rep/no-one uses

>implying that a normal hardshell case wouldn't do the trick

>implying anyone here cares when you ask stupid questions, can't read google results and behave like a cock

:loco:

and fuck you don't insult me, i'm not saying this in a rude way but I'm guessing your a guy that wouldn't say that to a person you've never met before so why say it over the net... it's fucking rude mate.

Looked in the mirror lately?

I'd gladly tell you, face to face, that you're a dumb fucking cunt. Because that's quite simply what you are. Go away.

So we did our fools day after our final exams in school yesterday. The eve before we decided to cover smells like teen spirit. We tuned down to D, the singer didn't learn any lyrics and we once rehearsed the first 20 seconds of the song. I bet neither the world nor the 1000 pupils and teachers did see any worse performance of smells like teen spirit before. We had a very great time, it was my first performance for one year and I hope everyone hates us now! - video to come soon.

Hi guys, I've always wanted to learn to play guitar so I've decided to finally get myself one, I want something that will last me a while rather than something cheap which I will have to replace, currently looking at this IBANEZ GRG170DXLBKN LEFTHAND and LINE6 SPIDER IV 15 OR I could save some more and get the IBANEZ RG370DXLBK LEFTHAND, what do you guys suggest, would a newbie player be able to notice the difference in either of the guitars?
Thanks

would a newbie player be able to notice the difference in either of the guitars?

How newbie are we talking about?

Both being Ibanez probably not so much. You probably would notice a difference between say, a Fender and Ibanez.

The best way to decide on a guitar is to play a few different guitars and see how they feel in your hands, particularly how the neck and fretboard feel.

s

Hi guys, I've always wanted to learn to play guitar so I've decided to finally get myself one, I want something that will last me a while rather than something cheap which I will have to replace, currently looking at this IBANEZ GRG170DXLBKN LEFTHAND and LINE6 SPIDER IV 15 OR I could save some more and get the IBANEZ RG370DXLBK LEFTHAND, what do you guys suggest, would a newbie player be able to notice the difference in either of the guitars?
Thanks

get the first one, locking trem will be annoying for your first guitar

Hey guys, I haven't posted in a while! Here are a few (short) videos I recorded.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OTx4YYLUFro&feature=channel[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ya6HqiRBBnw&feature=channel[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rdcl20rcjpM&feature=channel[/ame]

I also recorded the solo to Inside Four Walls, but I am too tired to edit that one today. I'll post it in a day or two. There is also my "shred like loomis" vid if you want to check it out. (I advise not to, its shit :lol:)

By the way, no update on that contest what so ever??