Guitar Tone Competition 3: Planning phase

I'd say it's quite silly to throw in the towel this early. You just need to give this a running shot and really mess with your mic placement a lot and be careful of equalization balance in the track. When you do that, you will likely end up with a great tone.

Fuck.My.Life.

FF800 just took a shit, waiting for response from support - looks like it's gonna need the PSU replaced. This'll delay DI tracking by a bit, unfortunately, but I can still get bass/vocals sorted and the drums finalized in the meantime!

:(

PS just finished the bass tab, so you rumbley duders should PM me for it!

Fuck.My.Life.

FF800 just took a shit, waiting for response from support - looks like it's gonna need the PSU replaced. This'll delay DI tracking by a bit, unfortunately, but I can still get bass/vocals sorted and the drums finalized in the meantime!

i should be able to track that tomorrow...mayyyyyyyyyyyyybe tonight, but most likely not

i just changed the strings on my bass, and am stoked to hear the results, but i think i should've gotten a .135 set...the B seems floppy as all fuck =/

Fuck.My.Life.

Have a tab or a rough draft? I could record it well, and I've got a nice guitar with EMG 85 in the bridge... Musicman Luke.