Guitar Tone Competition 3: Planning phase

Alright, I asked around for some companies that many of you might know if they would be interested in sponsoring the competition, we'll see how things work out :)

...And since it's friday in like 12 minutes on this timezone I think I can declare this: I talked to Jeff on AIM and he promised to do the track, so we can expect some kickass and good quality stuff again. :)

One thing duders - would you prefer quadtracked or doubletracked? I know it's usually doubletracked for this, but considering this is a bit of a KsEish track, I think I'm just gonna quad it up anyways.

One thing duders - would you prefer quadtracked or doubletracked? I know it's usually doubletracked for this, but considering this is a bit of a KsEish track, I think I'm just gonna quad it up anyways.

honestly for something like this i would stick with double-tracked!

and i suppose you can count me in...for the time being...but that's not to say i won't give up after hearing other people's submissions

might help out though that i'm about to get another V30 for my 2x12 here in a little bit...adios G12H30!