Hair?

I have the slowest growing hair in the universe. It's also microscopically thin and easily damaged and it sucks ass. Meh. I'm still going to give the long hair thing a try.

Bumblefoot said:
hmm.. i have short crap hair. But i thought i would say i don't find bald chicks sexy :'( sorry Lyri
If I had to choose between long hair till me bottom and being bald, I'd go on the long hair.. but my hair is so friggin shitty.. I can't handle it! it's just... yuck! :yell: so I'm seriously considering of shaving me head.

Hehe ya. when I came back to UM a week ago, it was just... there! I was so happy to see it :D it's so cute :D and do unmetal hehe.
I lost my crimson shedevil though...

I want long hair... :( I've always wanted hair like Brian May or Robert Plant but hel lif that'll happen. =/ It'd look like a droopy afro. And then I thought about sahving it and I realized I'd look like a mental patient. :( The only way I can have good hair is if I keep it short and normal and normal is NOT the win.

<Camera Whore>

H1.jpg

Reactions: Beth
illbeleavinnow said:
I want long hair... :( I've always wanted hair like Brian May or Robert Plant but hel lif that'll happen. =/ It'd look like a droopy afro. And then I thought about sahving it and I realized I'd look like a mental patient. :( The only way I can have good hair is if I keep it short and normal and normal is NOT the win.

Maybe you would look like Cedric Bixler or Omar Rodriguez.
That WOULD be teh win.

My hair is curly but if I stretch it so it's straight it goes down past my nose, but because it curls, it is maybe just above my eyes. I do want to grow long hair though :)