"Hello, I'm new" - Introduce yourself

Hi!
I have been here from dec 07 but I didnt make any reply's to the forum...so I'm kinda new. I'm Ema from Slovenia. (what can I tell u bout me...?) Well I'm listening to metal since my 3 year. :headbang: :Smug: I just love bands like Iron Maiden, Amon Amarth, Arch Enemy, Korpiklaani and ofcourse Children of Bodom which is my fav. (what more...?)I love animals: I have a dog, 5 cats and a chinchilla.
Ok, thats all for now.

P.S. And sorry for my bad english.:cry:

Hi!
I have been here from dec 07 but I didnt make any reply's to the forum...so I'm kinda new. I'm Ema from Slovenia. (what can I tell u bout me...?) Well I'm listening to metal since my 3 year. :headbang: :Smug: I just love bands like Iron Maiden, Amon Amarth, Arch Enemy, Korpiklaani and ofcourse Children of Bodom which is my fav. (what more...?)I love animals: I have a dog, 5 cats and a chinchilla.
Ok, thats all for now.

P.S. And sorry for my bad english.:cry:

Hi,
wow you have a heap of pets. At one stage i had a horse, 7 fish, 3 mice, a cat, and 3 birds. But then my horse had to be put down, the mice died and this bloody kookaburra ate all my fish.

Hi,
wow you have a heap of pets. At one stage i had a horse, 7 fish, 3 mice, a cat, and 3 birds. But then my horse had to be put down, the mice died and this bloody kookaburra ate all my fish.

I had 2 desert mice... but they died...I don't want to have hamsters or mice anymore...they die to early...:cry: Your hose had to be put down...???? What the hack means that?:cry:

Hi,

I don't know if this thread is still something to do but if there are still people who care, I'll do it.

So let's begin. My name is Steve, I'm currently 16 and I live in Belgium. I signed up to UM because I was reading the COB forum for a while now and I'd like to participate by being active and not passive. I also think it could improve my English. I learn English since two years now at school and reading this forum improved my comprehension skills and my vocabulary a lot.

The thread I read a lot were some of the on-topic threads which I found interest in but mostly the "guitar player's thread". I first played classical guitar from 8 to 12 and then learned electrical guitar. Since I've been reading that thread, I always found that I could improve my skills so much with those guys (I don't forget you, Mystique - but I don't remember your first name).

I think my introduction is OK and I hope having great times with you.

Hi,

I don't know if this thread is still something to do but if there are still people who care, I'll do it.

So let's begin. My name is Steve, I'm currently 16 and I live in Belgium. I signed up to UM because I was reading the COB forum for a while now and I'd like to participate by being active and not passive. I also think it could improve my English. I learn English since two years now at school and reading this forum improved my comprehension skills and my vocabulary a lot.

The thread I read a lot were some of the on-topic threads which I found interest in but mostly the "guitar player's thread". I first played classical guitar from 8 to 12 and then learned electrical guitar. Since I've been reading that thread, I always found that I could improve my skills so much with those guys (I don't forget you, Mystique - but I don't remember your first name).

aww thank you for including me <3 I really hope you take part in the jams and stuff.

Hi,

welcome man

watch out for joe... he bites

Hi,

Ne Belg!:kickass:

EDIT: Damn, you speak french, I didn't know until I saw GPthread.:p

Ik woon in Brussel dus moet ik ook nederlands kunnen spreken maar mijn familie spreekt frans. Ik spreek frans op school en ik heb nederlands lessen. Ik zou graag nederlands wel kunnen spreken toch.