"Hello, I'm new" - Introduce yourself

arro, so clearly I just signed up, and missed this thread

and...well, I'm a little lost on why watching movies can't be a "hobby"..if..,.its what someone enjoys doing....
I enjoy the outdoors though, but whatever keeps ya happy

heeeyy guys this is my first post here.
yeah i checked out the bodom forum and some other forums for bands i know. looked cool so yeah. this is the first forum ive ever joined.

The first forum i ever join was Gminsidenews.com in 2000. I was 12.

I played on some Counter-Strike 1.5 clan server (Fear Penguins <fp>) for a long time and got to know some of the players and joined their forum. I was 14, and havn't talked to any of them in years. The clan started to get "serious" about the playing so the rest of us just trolled until the forum was shut down :p.

inb4: Brool Co.

learn2popcorn

Umm. Hi. I'm Hjørdis. And yes that is super O-with-stroke letter. I've contributed to couple of forums now... is this one and the Turisas one. I play guitar and keyboards and I sing. I like to be writing songs and lyrics. I'm a student studying (ofcourse) in Canada right now, but it changes. I love COB, as well as some other bands like Epica, Kamelot, Dethklok (if considered a band - I guess it is), Turisas, Finntroll, Slayer, Behemoth, Arch Enemy, Sinergy (waiting for that 4th album still!) and a whole bunch other that I can't remember right now.

So, hi.

I'm Johnny Top Hat. I build amps, playguitar, like good music. Very nice to meet you all.

I'm here for the gangbang and the tabs.

edit: I've been lurking around for about 4yrs now, but this is my first post...

Through the mighty valleys of Norway i wandered. My shadow was my only company as i was struggeling under the soothing cloak of the fog. Beyond the damp marchland i saw a cavern, hidden for the world under a thick layer of dirt and mould. I entered the cavern and met ensi. We played guitar and he introduced me to this forum. hi.

Hello, I'm DMOB12 (not my real name) and I used to frequent a few different forums but I've been out of the forum loop for about a year now. Just a little while ago I got the urge for metal and forums so I googled "metal forum" and this was the first thing I noticed so I figured I'd sign up. I like most kinds of music but gravitate towards the more heavy kinds deathcore, grindcore, any core really lol. I play some guitar and love writing new riffs not that it really matters because I don't have any recording equipment so I won't be able to share any... anyway, this seems like a pretty cool forum and I look forward to becoming at least a somewhat known member. Nice to meet everyone and rock on! :D

Hello, my name is Irmera.
I play keyboards, drums and I'm going to buy a flute. :)
I like classical music and, of course, different kinds of metal.

Thought some introductions would be in order here, so you're not all like, "Who the FUCK is that dude?"

I'm Lee - but you can call me whatever you want since you probably won't remember my name. Anyways, I'm just some fifteen year-old chick who looks like a guy at first glance, and I'm from Canada.
I play guitar - I'm a rank bloody beginner, but I love even the boring shit.
My favourite bands right now are Amon Amarth, Apocalyptica, Deathstars, Naildown, and - of course - COB. But I listen to more than just metal - like punk, some independent stuff (like Radical Face, Kwoon, and local artists - not shitty "indie" rock), and ambient/indescribably strange stuff.

So yeah, thought I'd finally join the conversation here, since I've been lurking for a year or so now.
Peacelater, mah broskies. ((I don't fucking know either, it just sounded better than saying "Bye".))