He's really quite yellow, isn't he? (my tale of Heathen Crusade)

Dark One said:
Mark, I knew from the word go that something special was in the works and I can't thank you, Ali and Greg enough for doing what it took to share in the experience with me. A new standard has been set, one that I can't imagine being surpassed any time soon.
I fear I've seen the best show of my life, and now have nothing to live for. Well, not at least until Wacken '07.

Zod

MadeInNewJersey said:
Enshrined: Some local kids from St. Cloud, MN, I don't think a single one of them was over the age of 20. But damn if their melodic mix of black & death metal wasn't the perfect 30 minutes to get the blood pumping.
These guys deserve a second "Hell yeah". An awesome mix of Death, Doom and Black, with a dual vocal attack. As Mark said, they're practically children. Give these kids 5 years to mature and grow as song writers, and half the folks in this forum won't be able to keep from touching themself when they listen to their music. I wish them the best of luck.

Zod

Also, I forgot to mention, I have the latest Enshrined & Dumah demos, as well as the newest Typhus album should anyone care to hear samples. It'll have to wait 'til tomorrow, as I am absolutely spent and I just want to smoke a bowl and listen to Voimasta... for the 32nd time in the past 2 days, but I'll be happy to upload a bunch of tracks tomorrow if people would like. :cool:

General Zod said:
I fear I've seen the best show of my life, and now have nothing to live for. Well, not at least until Wacken '07.

Zod

Wacken '07 may not have the emotional impact that this event had on you, but there is absolutely no reason why it should not have the same level of "fun factor" impact that this event had. There really is no substitute for the spectacle that is the major Euro festivals like Wacken. It's kind of like seeing a Gladiator duel in a small village venue in the mountains of Northern Italy somewhere, and seeing a Gladiator duel in the Roman Colisseum at the height of it's power.

Both duels can be as powerful and as captivating as any, but only in the Colisseum can a level of grandeur be reached that needs to be seen to be believed.

General Zod said:
These guys deserve a second "Hell yeah". An awesome mix of Death, Doom and Black, with a dual vocal attack. As Mark said, they're practically children. Give these kids 5 years to mature and grow as song writers, and half the folks in this forum won't be able to keep from touching themself when they listen to their music. I wish them the best of luck.

Zod

Yeah, I've actually known the lead guitar player Chris (see:stage left) for over a year now, even before he joined the band. We met at school and we've actually jammed together just on like acoustic guitars in the cafeteria. The guy is fucking phenomonal. Probably one of the best guitar players I've met and he's like 18. I missed their whole fucking set. :cry:

KILL TULLY said:
Zod always looks like hes gonna tear somone apart.

You should have seen him in the pit.