"Hi I'm new here" Introduce Yourself

Welcome to the forum!! :)
Hope you'll stay around and contribute to our, at times, quite bizarre conversations ^_^ Shall you be attending the Oulu Kamelot/Firewind gig in April?
xx Kirsty

and also give this forum new life as i see some is quite dead <.<
i hope to go definitely

Oulu is one of the few dates I can't make but I'll be doing the last 3 Scandinavia dates.

The forum has been quite active this last few days, but I think I'm used to it being quite small!!! Aslong as we're keeping it alive in here then we're doing our job ^_^

xx Kirsty

Hi everyone,

Newbie here. Name is Shawn and I live in North Carolina in the US and am a new Firewind fan. Great music and I look forward to seeing them in concert here in June!

I hadn't noticed this topic before.
So my name is Stéphanie, I live in France in (in fact very close to) Paris.
I saw Firewind twice, with Angra last year and last week with Kamelot.

I have played the clarinet for 13 years and the bass clarinet for 5 years, that may be why I love symphonic, melodic, medieval metal, but I listen almost everything in metal.
My favorites bands are : adagio, AFTER FOREVER, apocalyptica, BOB KATSIONIS, children of bodom, craddle of filth, DARK MOOR, DIABLO SWING ORCHESTRA, EPICA, EVERGREY, falkenbach, finntroll, FIREWIND, HAGGARD, KAMELOT, KORPIKLAANI, lacrimosa, lacuna coil, leave's eyes, metallica, niflheim, NIGHTWISH, nine inch nails, orphaned land, pain, rhapsody, royal hunt, SONATA ARCTICA, the cure, WITHIN TEMPTATION...

I love to travel, I went to the Usa (twice), England and Wales (7 or 8 times), Ireland, Germany (*3), Italy (*2), Spain, Greece (*2), Turkey, Cyprus...

And I'm studying Biology, I'd like to be a vet, exams in May and July...

Yes when I was in Athens with school (I studied ancient greek during 4 years), we found a dog near the ceramique cemetery (so we called it ceramique :p) and it followed us all the day, he waited outside the restaurant where we had lunch, but the next morning it wasn't in front of the hotel anymore... it had found some other people to follow and to give it food ^.^

welcome pad!

and welcome stephanie! man, you studied ancient greek?? that's quite an achievement! congrats! I myself know very little ancient greek (almost none). say something in ancient greek! i love meeting foreigners that know greek, let alone ancient!

and yeah, it's a pity we don't do anything about all those poor dogs here...

Hi, I am new here, and I already managed to post some pictures in the respective thread ;)
My name's Nelly, I'm Bulgarian, got into Firewind only a few months ago when I heard they were going to be the support for Kamelot's show in Bulgaria (Friday, April 18).
I can't say I fell for the music right away, but the second try was successful :) For the rather new fan that I am, I can't believe how lucky I was to be able to meet Gus and Bob. And the show, of course, was spectacular, these guys deserve a headliner tour soon!

I can read greek, I remember few words but I can't make a sentence :p
I should try to find where my greek lessons are and try to do something with.

Brekekekex koax koax *the frogs, Aristophane*

i can make a few sentences....easier spoken than written, though XD if i look at the greek letters long enough, my eyes hurt (its a nice language, i'm not saying i dislike it or anything, but DAMN! XD) thus making my lessons that more difficult :cry: