HOLY FUCKING SHIT FUCK....

Shit, You know what hell is? Its an eternity of reading blabbermouth and posting on UM.

I tell ya, I wouldn't have eaten that fetus if I knew it was gonna lead to this.

Kvlt Wench said:
Holy fuck. o_O

Then again, Blabbermouth did lie about the Venom thing.

No they didn't actually...

All early tour dates got rescheduled, only your date and the LA stayed the same.

But thats for another day.

No they said:

"VENOM's previously announced North American tour, which was scheduled to start on August 13 in New York City, has been cancelled, apparently due to "immigration problems" (as announced by frontman Dez Fafara of the support act DEVILDRIVER). The British black metal pioneers are believed to be trying to reschedule the dates for early September, although this has not yet been officially confirmed."

In which they did.

Erik said:
probably the biggest metal record store in stockholm, sound pollution, sent out an e-mail today to people on their mailing list stating

"Jon Nödtveidt 1975-2006
Kondoleanser från
Sound Pollution & Black Lodge"

sound pollution has ties with black lodge, who re-released "the somberlain"

Kondoleanser från= Condoleances from

Wikipedia says:

Sad but true -Jon Nödtveidt has committed suicide earlier this week (2006-08-15) at his home in stockholm. sweden.''''''' (No official confirmation yet - but very close sources to the band have confirmed this to be 100%)

This just in: The most recent download on Jon's computer was the new song by "I", completed 3 minutes before time of death.

Pffffft, I crack myself up.

Maybe his conscious got to him for MURDERING someone. Fuck this jackass. I hope that gay dude's family pisses on his grave.