How long have you been a Bodom fan?

ArneZ

No rules in metal
Nov 19, 2006
....its been 10 years now! God damn, such a long time. So this year its my 10th anniversary and in two weeks its my turn to celebrate it with a COB gig:kickass:

What about you guys\girls? How long has it been?

I bought the 'Children of Bodom' single when it was released in 1998. I can still remember the price, 10 FIM, because there's a huge price tag stamped right in the middle of the damn thing, and it is absolutely impossible to remove it without tearing the cover :mad:

First time I saw CoB live was at some Finnish festival in 1998 (or '99, can't remember anymore). After that I completely forgot about the band until HCDR was released (2003). I overheard something from HCDR from the radio, liked what I heard and bought the album.

The 'last straw' for me was when I heard that Roope had joined the band somewhere around 2005. This was way too interesting for an old Stone fan, so I bought the rest of the albums, listened through them and realized what I had missed :(

</Wall of text>

So 2009 - 2005 = 4 years as a CoB fan.

Since when Follow the Reaper came out? I was 14.

I hope some people won't think they're proven and deserving hardcore fans just because they bought Something Wild when it came out :lol:

I found Bodom somewhere in 2003. Few months after HCDR had came out. And I too hope that some people don't claim that they have listened Bodom since SW just to get respect from other CoB fans. I've seen some 14 or 15 year old girl who said that she has listened Bodom since they began :D

And I too hope that some people don't claim that they have listened Bodom since SW just to get respect from other CoB fans. I've seen some 14 or 15 year old girl who said that she has listened Bodom since they began :D

Yea, I mean I once spoke to a girl who's a fucking nutshell and she also likes Bodom and said she'd listened to them when they started. Wow, that totally wiped all my contribution to them down from the drain.. :rolleyes:

Only 2 years <sob>

I wish I had found metal earlier in my life...