How long have you been a Bodom fan?

hmmmm, well lets see, the first bodom i heard was the song silent night bodom night, at my uncles house, and he had just bought it, and told me it was new so...around then..so like 9 years.

I wish it was since birth but I was born in 92 so they were only inEarthed by then but I think it was around 2003 so about 6 years

since 5 minutes :headbang::loco:

please god don't tell me you heard them from GH5 and decided u liked them?

If so thats why I hate that they put CoB into Guitar Hero >.<

Lol Joonas @ your sig. Just hope you realize it's sarcasm there.

I checked them out 3 years ago, because I heard AYDY? and I found it really good. Then I got the whole album, and orgasmed. Later, I acheived sexual ecstasy when I downloaded the whole discography. I started playing music because I loved their shit. So I guess I found the lady.

Lol Joonas @ your sig. Just hope you realize it's sarcasm there.

Eventually I will fall into this psychosis and actually start believing it's a solid statement. The process is already going on.

Btw (as, back on topic) I hate people who proudly say they've been fans for ten years so they're bigger than anyone who got into the band six or seven years ago. If you were aware of the band, or had heard a couple of their songs, in 1999, it doesn't mean you're a decade long hardcore fan, for fucks sake. This is not directed at anyone specific, just a thought..

Eventually I will fall into this psychosis and actually start believing it's a solid statement. The process is already going on.

Btw (as, back on topic) I hate people who proudly say they've been fans for ten years so they're bigger than anyone who got into the band six or seven years ago. If you were aware of the band, or had heard a couple of their songs, in 1999, it doesn't mean you're a decade long hardcore fan, for fucks sake. This is not directed at anyone specific, just a thought..
Does it really matter how long ago people got into it? I mean, I've only been a Bodom fan for about 4 years but if I'd heard their stuff any time from about 1996 (before then I was too young) I'd have been a fan.
As long as you like Bodom you can call yourself a fan.
P.S. Yes I do know Something Wild was released in 1997 but I love the Inearthed stuff too.

^ I don't think it matters how long someone has been a fan.
It's just annoying when anyone (no matter how long they've been listening to the band) is arrogant about it, or attempts to make someone else look stupid because they have not memorized every lyric to every song, or something trivial like that. Running into those kind of people is not a pleasant experience, but that general idea applies to many other things besides COB fans.