How long have you been a Bodom fan?

is was 7th grade when i first heard downfall on the baker 3 skate video. and ever since ive been obessed/amazed with bodom. im a junior now so like... 4 years now i suppose. damn its been a long ride. im lovin every min of it.

Since around Jan. 2002...so that'd be 7 and a half years. I'm not judging anyone here...but one way you can tell the older (like pre-2001) fans from the newer is the better grammar and seriousness in the posts.

Ive been listening to them for a year now :D

I hate how people say they suck live... So, to prove there still good, I have found a video ;D

People say there sloppy and stuff, but I dont think so :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Ahh, with my before post, I said "how people say they suck live" i was actually meant to say "people say they arent as good as what they used to be" :)

Elvis has been a COB fan for about a year or so :rofl:
IMG_29141.jpg

Awesome photo :lol:
2 years since i was "Bodomized" :D

Bout 3 years here, my friend introduced me to it randomly and I was like... "HEY! WTF was that?" He says "What? If you don't like it put earplugs in." I reply- "What? No, dude TURN IT UP!"

:D

First listened to their music when HCDR came out, but didn't really get into them untill I saw them on the Unholy Alliance tour with Slayer. :)

I've liked Bodom for about 6 years or so now.

It's kind of started to die down for me I guess because I haven't really seen anything real refreshing from the band in a bit...

The last time I was really excited about something they'd done was the Chaos Ridden Years DVD.

hmmmm

i think i heard lake bodom when i was like 12 or something, it was in 7th grade i know that. and i was vaguely aware of them, but for my 13th bodom my cousin got me hatebreeder and that just started everything. first album that was with growls and the heaviest thing i had heard basically until then. i listened to that album soooo much that summer god it brings back great memories. so 3/4 years for me :D