How long have you been a Bodom fan?

Yer i think your right Murky, I and many others are posers because we should have picked up the record while we were toddlers :p + sounds like your posing to everyone else about how awesome you are :p

Yer i think your right Murky, I and many others are posers because we should have picked up the record while we were toddlers :p + sounds like your posing to everyone else about how awesome you are :p

2283585.gif

LMAO, the funniest part is how my genuine post is like 3 above! Jesus, you little ones keep getting more and more retarded.

Thing is guys, I witnessed Alexi's birth by tearing a hole in the space-time continuum when I was like 2 years old, traveling backwards in time before my own birth. At that moment, I knew he would later form Bodom, thus making me the first fan, even before Children of Bodom knew what Children of Bodom was, because they were just children. Of Bodom. And that was my very first live-metal show. Posers. :loco:

Thing is guys, I witnessed Alexi's birth by tearing a hole in the space-time continuum when I was like 2 years old, traveling backwards in time before my own birth. At that moment, I knew he would later form Bodom, thus making me the first fan, even before Children of Bodom knew what Children of Bodom was, because they were just children. Of Bodom. And that was my very first live-metal show. Posers. :loco:

Lies! You went back in time only to steal my ideas and give em to those guys >: ( it was my band! :eek: :eek: :'(

My first post, so I'll make it count. I first heard of COB right before my senior year of high school, which was about six years ago. Back then, I only had Sixpounder and their cover of Aces High on my computer, and I went to see them with Amon Amarth and Trivium. They blew me away, and I bought Hate Crew Deathroll and Are You Dead Yet? the next day. Since then, I've bought all their albums, seen them seven times, and have gotten tons of my friends into them as well. Can't wait for the new record! :)

2004 when I was in Finland one of the exchange students listened to them. I liked it, bought FTR in Finland and am a fan ever since. That makes 7 years and a few days.

Well I got into metal about 3 years ago (my freshman year of high school) and I discovered them probably about half way through that year. I listened t oa few songs and thought they were kickass. I bought Follow the Reaper (without knowing anything about it except I liked a couple songs off of it) and I fell in love with the guitars hahaha

I've been a fan of Cob since Feb. 2009, I was 13 and just got bored of the whole punk-rock scene after Rise Against pissed me off to know end. So I went from Disturbed, to Protest the Hero, to Slipknot, to Lamb of God, and then found out about Bodom from a youtube video called the 50 best metal guitar solos (Kissing the Shadows was #9) that solo hooked me. After that I downloaded Follow the Reaper, loved it. Then moved on to Blooddrunk (random jump but I wanted to see how they were right then) loved that album, then went back to the beginning and got Something Wild, Hatebreeder, Hatecrew Deathroll, and Are You Dead Yet? So because I was exposed to all of Bodom right at once, I loved every album, (still not a fan of Something Wild's vocals though.) Hopefully gonna go to my first concert this year whenever Bodom comes to Saskatchewan. (Two out of the last three times they were here it was right by my birthday I think, so hopefully they'll hit Sask. in November)
Right now RRF is my favourite album, followed by Follow The Reaper, Hatecrew Deathroll, Blooddrunk, Hatebreeder, Something Wild, then Are You Dead Yet. AYDY seems very bland compared to every other album, too many filler songs not enough awesome ones.

I've been a fan of Cob since Feb. 2009, I was 13 and just got bored of the whole punk-rock scene after Rise Against pissed me off to know end. So I went from Disturbed, to Protest the Hero, to Slipknot, to Lamb of God, and then found out about Bodom from a youtube video called the 50 best metal guitar solos (Kissing the Shadows was #9) that solo hooked me. After that I downloaded Follow the Reaper, loved it. Then moved on to Blooddrunk (random jump but I wanted to see how they were right then) loved that album, then went back to the beginning and got Something Wild, Hatebreeder, Hatecrew Deathroll, and Are You Dead Yet? So because I was exposed to all of Bodom right at once, I loved every album, (still not a fan of Something Wild's vocals though.) Hopefully gonna go to my first concert this year whenever Bodom comes to Saskatchewan. (Two out of the last three times they were here it was right by my birthday I think, so hopefully they'll hit Sask. in November)
Right now RRF is my favourite album, followed by Follow The Reaper, Hatecrew Deathroll, Blooddrunk, Hatebreeder, Something Wild, then Are You Dead Yet. AYDY seems very bland compared to every other album, too many filler songs not enough awesome ones.

police.gif