how many years have you occupied this planet

I"m 16

I've been listening to metal for about two and a half years now. Ever since I went to high school, I happened to meet all the metal heads here (since it's olympia there were like four) and after hearing pinball map (in flames) never looked back.

weenur said:
And your sig... sheesh... The band is Living Colour, not In Living Color(that's a comedy show). As puns go, that was kinda weak("black" metal band... har har :p ). Also, it's "they're my only...", not "their". I do agree that Cult of Personality is a great riff(though I think they've written better songs), and that you shouldn't call Japanese hardcore, Japcore.

The sig is an Anal Cunt song.

I'm 31 but I've only occupied the planet for 29 years... I spent two years on the mothership. :D

(Cue Close Encounters of the Third Kind music) ;)

Started listening to Sym X a few years ago around 2001 or so. I'm old school metal, I grew up with Motely, Queensryche, Cinderella, Skid Row, Metallica (when they rocked), and yes... I even liked Def Leopard back in the day.

wayne the goblin/robot said:
in other words how old are you? im 18

the reason i ask this is because i wish to know if any 40 and up people listen to symph x

Both my wife and I are over 40 and listen to them. We also got the pleasure to see them live in some converted bicycle shop when V came out....

Agreed. Picnic of Love is some weird acoustic release, and it's so far away from the stuff they usually play it's just creepy.

PS: But you do know it's Living Colour, not in living color, right?