How was your day?

Speaking of headbanging, I was jamming out pretty good yesterday cleaning my apartment and shit. I woke up this morning with a sore neck and I was like, "Fuck me, I must of slept on it wrong or something." Then I read your post Iron Wizard and was like, "....oh yeah, that's why my neck is sore." lol I'm a fucking idiot.

Anyway, yesterday was a pretty good day. I applied to some jobs at Tesla (car manufacturer) in Fremont, CA like two weeks ago and got a call. Pretty stoked about that opportunity gents! They make a pretty sexy car, although the grill looks dumb imo.

Tesla-Model-S-640x353.jpg

Reactions: Matt
Good day. Played some Enemy Territory as I had a day off. Now I'm currently thinking whether it's rewarding to buy Jaguar Black perfume. The scent is really intensive. I used to own it but I was given it as a birthday gift year ago and I don't know if I want to pay that much for perfume.

Another trip to the ER last night(grandma). Had to go look after my grandafather for the night. Didnt get a minute of sleep and froze my balls off in his apartment all night. And i came down with a cough thats blowing my chest up. About to take a hot shower and try to catch some Z's. Last two weeks have been absolute hell.

Reactions: Dak
Anyway, yesterday was a pretty good day. I applied to some jobs at Tesla (car manufacturer) in Fremont, CA like two weeks ago and got a call. Pretty stoked about that opportunity gents! They make a pretty sexy car, although the grill looks dumb imo.

Tesla-Model-S-640x353.jpg

Let me get that 85% employee discount lolz. Good luck w/that job interview.

Meh, no disrespect to musk or the company, but the car is shit. Very unreliable, simple yet badly designed, bad interior design, copycat exterior. But it's electric and has tons of hype, so let's buy it.

It was okay. I just finished a late dinner and I'm enjoying a nice beer before turning in. I think that I'm going to watch Bridezillas before I actually sleep because I like to watch stupid TV shows in bed.

I sort of have my old pt job back. Still the hardest working guy there. Fortunately I'm regular part time this time instead of weekends only, so I can pull more hours if they are available. I'm guaranteed like 10 hrs, but I've been getting scheduled for 20 and called in to make 30 the first two weeks back - when full timers are getting a couple hours shaved at the same time. Pay isn't phenomenal but I'll take what I can get while I'm waiting for long term options to shake out. Currently enjoying a Longhammer and catching up on interwebs stuff/messing around on Steam.