How was your day?

He's a Gorguts fan.

thanks.

Is that supposed to be a negative or some kind of knock on me? :lol: Gorguts are by far and away a better band, with more talented musicians and are far more revered/respected than riot.

That's weird, since their first three albums are their best albums by quite a bit. Not that I expect to hear you agree.

That's weird, because most people i know will agree with me that Thundersteel is their best, and more than half of that crowd would also agree with me that the majority of the bands catalogue sucks ass harder than aug.

Last edited:
The majority isn't always right about everything. Don't get stupidly defensive every time that anyone posts.

Reactions: The Butt
... maybe you should try again?

bndM0oM.png

It was a joke dipshit, I always rib him about Gorguts. Just calm down.

You don't rib him. You purposely instigate because it seems like every time you and TB have a spat, the only thing you can think of is to make fun of Gorguts. Get something more original, dipshit. If you stopped posting 200 times a day you may think of something more original.

You don't rib him. You purposely instigate because it seems like every time you and TB have a spat, the only thing you can think of is to make fun of Gorguts. Get something more original, dipshit. If you stopped posting 200 times a day you may think of something more original.

Don't tell me what to do with the time I have when I'm not at work. That's the last time I'm going to say that.

I'll make sure to post a wink face or a tongue face every time I rib TechBarb for dense retards like yourself.
I guess the Kelly Bundy gif wasn't blatant enough.

I am on the opposite end of the spectrum from dense. You just don't want to listen to me.

In reality your average is like 16 and change but it seems like a lot. It'll slow down. I was the same way for the first few years here.

I am on the opposite end of the spectrum from dense. You just don't want to listen to me.

Don't want to. Don't need to either.
I'll respect directives from you in regards to the rules. But don't tell me what to do with my spare time.

If TechBarb doesn't take what I say as light-hearted, he can tell me and I'll stop.

Oh and you've said the "don't post 200 times a day" line about 4 times now, so hop off your fake forum moderator high horse and maybe your unoriginal ass will step it up too. Talk about instigation, this is 100% unnecessary and I won't be responding to you again on this subject.

Reactions: TechnicalBarbarity
Don't want to. Don't need to either.
I'll respect directives from you in regards to the rules. But don't tell me what to do with my spare time.

If TechBarb doesn't take what I say as light-hearted, he can tell me and I'll stop.

Oh and you've said the "don't post 200 times a day" line about 4 times now, so hop off your fake forum moderator high horse and maybe your unoriginal ass will step it up too. Talk about instigation, this is 100% unnecessary and I won't be responding to you again on this subject.

That's enough. Go to your room.

Pretty good actually. I am sick, but feeling a little better. I got my bike fixed. They said it wouldn't be fixed until after Christmas, but they fixed it (and my younger brother's bike). My dad got both of our bikes fixed as an early Christmas present. It only costed 28 rollers for both bikes, which is amazing considering the fact that mine got a new inner tube, new brake pads, and the chain tightened. You would think that would be at least fifty dollars. I learned to play Chemi Kill and Toxic Waltz by Exodus on guitar today. (Someone on here please acknowledge the existence of Chemi Kill. It is a criminally underrated song. I've never heard it's existence even acknowledged before.) I also learned Stranglehold by Ted Nugent. I wrote and recorded a Grebrechelichet (excuse the spelling) like song today, and while recording it, I learned that I can scream higher than Hat of Gorgoroth could. And I did that with a sore throat. The sore throat went away after screaming like that, though. It loosened the phlegm.

Reactions: CiG