I don't understand this about people....(Booze related.)

I used to deal with that garbage too - yeah I like to drink, I homebrew, I always have at least 2 bottles of Jameson in the house at all times. BUT I never felt the need to go get hammered all the time. In my late 20's I just said "not gonna do it anymore", once I had kids I just never felt the need. I put up with all the lame ass comments but never let it bug me.

Now I see my friends who kept raging looking all bloated and shit, complaining about how shitty they feel all the time yet they just keep on drinking more and more, going out any night they can.

It's just not for everyone. People just don't get that.

i saw "drillers" quote in jipchen's signature and was so thrilled about it i had to track this thread down. seeing it was originally a rant by my bostonian neighbor tony, i feel i simply must chime in.

living in/around allston for the last five years has driven me to the most cynical point of wanting to burn it down. i hafta fucking get up and go to work every weekday, i am not interested in visiting a roach infested allstonian shithole flop house to watch some girls with the sides of their head shaved drink $9 vodka on a tuesday night.

/rant

I guess that to "normal" people not drinking alcohol is just as alien as to me having to drink to dumb myself down to have a good time is.

Xenophobia...

They fear the unknown and that fear is the source of all their (temporary and mild) aggression.

i saw "drillers" quote in jipchen's signature and was so thrilled about it i had to track this thread down. seeing it was originally a rant by my bostonian neighbor tony, i feel i simply must chime in.

living in/around allston for the last five years has driven me to the most cynical point of wanting to burn it down. i hafta fucking get up and go to work every weekday, i am not interested in visiting a roach infested allstonian shithole flop house to watch some girls with the sides of their head shaved drink $9 vodka on a tuesday night.

/rant

OOOOOOOF

Yeah man, I somehow end up in Allston every weekend and I don't know why. I hate everything about it haha.

I've never left "The Model" in a good mood. Ever.

really? that's weird, was it the overbearing stench of body odor that hits you in the face when you walk in the door? or was it the fact that every female present was contributing to said stench?

I think it's the douche factor off the charts. I seriously walk in there and I want the doors to lock and someone outside to set it on fire....like in The Patriot haha.

That place is like the spawning ground for gross female slampigs....

And yet I still end up there all the time...what the fuck.