"I have returned from a long abscence!" <----You? Post HERE!

this is a nice way to train for when my name will be in the polls. rahve, please check what i write and tell me if i go wrong. thank you.

Am I supposed to check the five-letter rule only or the tackling of multiple subjects in one post as well? And, in this case, what was the subject of the post I'm quoting? If I find zero subjects does that count in your favor or against you (use "pro" and "con")?

It is only after an exceptional effort I accomplished an equally astounding exercise and only used a, e, i, o, or u as an incipit insofar as above utterances are involved.

Whew!

i think i can quote you even if you use long words. i also think that i can use alien ones (see below).

Am I supposed to check the five-letter rule only or the tackling of multiple subjects in one post as well? And, in this case, what was the subject of the post I'm quoting? If I find zero subjects does that count in your favor or against you (use "pro" and "con")?

check both, thank you. and it's pro. as was once said "it is not sure that being null is a bad thing in paris". use "this forum" in lieu of "paris".

It is only after an exceptional effort I accomplished an equally astounding exercise and only used a, e, i, o, or u as an incipit insofar as above utterances are involved.

:lol: :lol: :lol: good work, mate.

by the way, the topic of this post was "set clear rules" so it will count as one.

IF YOU'RE TOO SCARED TO COMMIT LET THE POOR GIRL FREE TO FIND SOMEONE ELSE WHO WILL LOVE HER AS YOU SAY SHE LOVES YOU.

Your entire speach (in capital nonetheless) is naive and innocent, somehow i like it.

We all know the truth. We say we want to be loved, when all we care about is giving love the person we have "elected" and hope/trust we have something back. If someone loves you while you dont, it's embarassing and it's the worst that can happen (to me), cause either

1. you use her and you dumb her and you hurt her to death (done, one of my utter mistake of my lives)

2. you see her with pity cause you cant give back

3. you stay with her but you still feel she s the one who s MORE in love than you and after 6 months you break her heart (utter mistake n.1)

We re all wired this way...the mind games, they work but either:

1. you are manipulated: you love, and than you get hurt to death

2. you manipulate: you have sex, you have companionship but you dont value her cause she s already yours and you dont feel for her the way she feels for you

Being a proud masochist (not in bed nor out, pain threshold=0), i hope to keep having n.1 experiences, at least my heart (as my penis) will be involved and emotions will be stuck inside me forever. Also because i m not that cute that i could manipulate 1 girl per day...or else yes, i d do n.2 as a holy male chauvinist pig rule.

I believe i made myself clear, it's more like a vague hope.

Your entire speach (in capital nonetheless) is naive and innocent.

Hoho, what was it that you said before? I like where this is going? You should have known better. :heh:

hyena said:
from now on, i will stick to commenting on one thing at a time only, and limit the use of words with more than five letters.

Thanks! :p

No, really, my whole problem with your posts is that Im not really interested in stuff where I can hardly find any flesh and blood. I am more or less aware of those issues or I can find an article on the particular topic elsewhere on the net, if I so desire. Posts like that dont really "help" me in any way, if you know what I mean. I liked your capitalised holy fucking shit, because I didnt sense any exercise there. And I agree with it.

Hoho, what was it that you said before? I like where this is going? You should have known better. :heh:

that sentence said also something else, you must be a journalist...cutting phrases as you see fit. if you r not a journalist, well it says a lot on the person you are.

Now this is offensive :heh:

I m just messin with you, but if yena's willing to face me in a "box match" be our guests and enjoy the fight

Sincerely

Missspelled fingers

Il tuo tasto "virgolette" (o "apostrofo", come vuoi). Al posto dell'apostrofo o della virgoletta vedo solo uno spazio nei tuoi messaggi. Volevo sapere se sai perché.

hilarious :lol:

for example, in the italian phrase above, i didnt use it. if i say

"c'arrivo"

you see both apostrofo and virgolette, because i actually used it. If it's a rule of the forum, i'll start using it.

EDIT: on a second careful look, i wonder...you really can't see them but you see the spaces? Weird, i dont know why, it's a PC i bought in USA, maybe it's that or...who knows.

hilarious :lol:

for example, in the italian phrase above, i didnt use it. if i say

"c'arrivo"

you see both apostrofo and virgolette, because i actually used it. If it's a rule of the forum, i'll start using it.

No, it's ok. Read the "Language" entry in the rules if you haven't done so already for clarifications about what is and isn't kosher, but you're allowed your own style. I was just wondering since it seemed unusual that you would actually prefer to hit the spacebar instead of the quotation mark key. ;)

If that's so, you know what? I think I'll start using a percent sign from now on, instead of my il apostrofos

ain%t it nice! <-

spacebar is one quick movement, to do % or ' or " you gotta use the extra button, shift, which involves a large movement of the left hand smallest finger which is very unconfortable.

Besides, you already have a weird %member status% and dont judge mine because it's a correction to the misspelled nickname.

Btw, i ve just returned from a long absence from the keyboard (15 minutes), this should make it on-topic

I liked your capitalised holy fucking shit, because I didnt sense any exercise there. And I agree with it.

Thanks! Maybe you will feel that this is not true, but that last post was as "me" as the other ones were. I was just angry as I had to say the same stuff over and over and over. I would say more but the rules make it hard, no legit word fits what I mean.

I am now going to lose one point due to more than one topic in one post, but I am glad that I can still use the word penis. This is because 'penis' is short.

@OF: I do not want to fight with you! We do not need to have the same idea of love. :)

Is it hard to write posts with only short words? Oh, I just did it.

In my considerable experience, posts composed utilising only short words are inclined to be tremendously problematic and complicated, rendering the contemplations of the author virtually incomprehensible. Ameliorating aformentioned rhetorical shortcomings would require a substantial elongation of these words by the bourgeoisie, because it is a well-established fact (and thus not a terminological inexactitude) that the proletariat cannot formulate such prose.

Eh, I'll never win at scrabble.

I can see many a forum member getting offended by your post. You should at once proceed to clarify which penis is short and how short it is.

obviosly the subject bothers you, dont worry your bubbling is barely noticeble.

Penis measurement...my "righello" times are behind, though it's funny to see how different positions (seated/laying down) produce different results.

A positive remark: we all shall celebrate this is not the picture's thread.

@Yena: your kindness is refreshing, i have bad memories of my fellow roman citizens.