"I have returned from a long abscence!" <----You? Post HERE!

re que te re atlantis
we've missed you too and well I thought you'd kidnapped rahvin, or he'd kidnapped you and was wondering when was my turn coming! :D
actually it's a week since I started my smoke signals for rahvin and I guess they upthere should see that even more than a prayer, but well if I'm to pray I'll do it....

fathervic (happy shiney ppl)

ok we should all just link hands and form a big "come back rahvin" sign, so if indeed he IS in space, than hell see it and come back to us.........

Welcome back Atlantis! FatherVic made a whole big thread about how much he missed you and loved you, but he deleted it before you got back :D

yep, I had, you know, |ng and me fought to death for you, and he won, so I had to delete it!
wait *reading his own post* if he won, and it was a fight to death, why am I alive???
mmmnnnnhhhh now I'm confused

fathervic (dead, or not)

I think it was cheap that the damn catalan had to use mustard to win, I mean you had the match clearly won until well......everyone saw. I type when im dead all the times, just not very often :)

Hm, no. In fact, I was trying to summon a beautiful princess with eyes like stars in a moonless night and hair like the dark waves of a restless sea... something must have not worked quite properly... :/ (looking slightly perplexed at his copy of "Summon-it-all in 24 hrs for Beginners")

Alfred (formally requesting back all of his preys)

:)

that was possibly a mistake due to you misreading chapter 5, sub-section 'how to avoid mistakes due to misreading chapter 5, sub-section 'how to avoid mistakes due to misreading chapter 5, sub-section 'how...

*headache* :) *end of headache*

no worries, tho, i'm sure i have a beautiful princess with eyes like stars in a waveless sea and hair like dark waves of a nightless moon here somewhere...

*searches his pockets*

uh... would you settle for star-crossed lovers one more time? :rolleyes:

rahvin.

Sigh... farewell, yearning love-dreams... :cry: *switches back to "Cook-it-all: your first chocolate&cream cake in 24 hrs for Dummies"*

Alfred

Originally posted by Alfred
Sigh... farewell, yearning love-dreams... :cry: *switches back to "Cook-it-all: your first chocolate&cream cake in 24 hrs for Dummies"*

cakes, cheeseburgers... listen, i told you i'm at the office until 2 p.m., then we're going to have lunch. stop trying to summon food in the whereabouts or i'll cast the curse of the lazy marshmallow on ya.
try reading "quicken-it-all: how to stop wasting your time in 24hrs for dummies'. :p

rahvin.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!

I'm speechless! He's back! :)

WELCOME BACK RAHVIN!!! :D

Now we can all throw a HUGE party! :D

Siren (starting to believe her subliminal messages do actually work ;) )

Oh, well, it'd never work. I'm an old, clever and acculturated expert in wasting my time, not a dummy at all :)

Alfred (soon graduating in wasting other people's :D)

Originally posted by Siren
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!

I'm speechless!
not quite so voiceless, I happily see :D

Now we can all throw a HUGE party! :D
yahoo! Can I be the chaotic wizard? can I? can I? 8)

Alfred (damn, where did I throw that dragon egg...?)

@siren: now it's my turn to be speechless. with such a heart-squeezing welcome one would never ever want to leave again. on the other hand, one would want to stay away from the board yet another month so as to experience such feelings anew. on the other other hand... uh-oh :confused:
*starts counting his hands*

@alfred: if you're not a dummy it would still work, but obviously since you're an expert in wasting your time it might take you a lot more than 24hrs to do it by the book. ;)

rahvin. (wondering what was so subliminal about shouting 'welcome back rahvin' in the first place)

@rahvin: :) :) :) But I'm afraid you have only two hands... Or not? :confused: :p

In some thread, a few posts back, I send you a subliminal message to return. But of course it was subliminal so there is no way you could be aware of this ;)

@Alfrred: Yeah, you can be the chaotic wizzard! :D (as if you aren't already but anyway... :p)

Siren (off to obey to a subliminal message she received :loco: )

Originally posted by Siren
In some thread, a few posts back
"I'm new <----if this is you, post here" thread, on 02-03-2002 12:41 PM GMT :)

@Alfrred: Yeah, you can be the chaotic wizzard! :D (as if you aren't already but anyway... :p)
/me jumping happily up and down :D

Alfred (dragon-egg yet unfound... hmmm...)

@mel: thanks for caring. i'm doing ok, apart from the usual numbness, the quite unusual feeling of being close to some goal in my life, the disappointing feeling that i'm never going to reach it anyway. ;) how about you? bet you got a lot of things to tell.

@siren: i'm not exactly afraid of having just two hands. i mean, i wouldn't look that good with arms everywhere, would i? :) i read about the subliminal message, but i would't want to mention, in case it might get less subliminal. ;)

rahvin. (worried that after changing the constitution they might want to change charisma and strength, too)