"I have returned from a long abscence!" <----You? Post HERE!

I guys/girls
thanks for these *sigh* wonderful words, I'm moved....
I've been missing you, but to be honest I miss the warm sun right now.
I am writing you from an office lost in the core of the København Universitet, tehre's just a window, but if they had it or not would have been the same: outside is _dead_ grey.
Spring is coming, just feeeew months...
enjoy the sun, greek/spanish/italian and sunny/tanny people....

@ rahve: c'mon write me... I am starting to get bored to stay here waiting....

ooops;)

Originally posted by atlantis
@ rahve: c'mon write me... I am starting to get bored to stay here waiting....

sorry hon, but as you might guess i'm at the office right now, and your latest mail is at home... i'll be writing you in the evening, but if it helps you i could send you some sms commenting on everything that didn't happen today. ;)

rahvin.

Yeah, hello to both Atlantis and Rahvin! :)

I'll try to get myself some spare time to write something here next weekend; until then - bye!

-Villain (inhumanly busy)

thanx to the both of you. i thought about wishing there were 36hrs per day, but then it came to my mind that humanity would spend most of that time correcting watches and reprinting calendars. :)

rahvin.

Yep, I was so tired Rahvinete, 'cos I wasn't strong enough to stop the paranoia I started. Fuckin' dancing brain who dances with rhithmical movements the music of Ricky Martin...

@Alfred: Do ya know "Playboy" isn't divided in numerical sections and... isn't a manual, in fact? Don't try to find that section 5, it isn't there. You could believe, I'm an expert. Btw: Are ya a butler? (Isn't Alfred usually the butler?)

@Siren: I'm waiting for that party, hurry up!

|ngenius (who knows where that dragon egg is)

@|ngenius: good boy, take a nap, relax... ;) you didn't start any paranoia, after all. however, alfred would never be caught dead with a copy of playboy: manuals with sub-sections are what really turns him on. :D

@alfred: let's see how you deal with the butler joke now. at least i've got 'cynic' already written right under my nick. ;)

rahvin. (who was told about the egg but couldn't believe it)

Ohm, that reminds me something: maybe you explained it before, but I remembered who is "the other" Rahvin: he's a character of the "Wheel of Time" saga, isn't he?

|ngenius (who didn't know about the existence of the manual lovers)

Originally posted by |ngenius
Ohm, that reminds me something: maybe you explained it before, but I remembered who is "the other" Rahvin: he's a character of the "Wheel of Time" saga, isn't he?

he is. a male forsaken killed by rand with balefire at the end of book five. he's never going to be reborn, really. it's not as if he was my favourite villain or something, i just happened to start using the name some 3-4 years ago on the net and then just decided i liked it enough to keep it. besides, it's simple and short and not many people use it. :)

rahvin.

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

you hadn't to say he would be killed at the end of the book

i have bought the book 5 last week, but i haven't began to read it ... (had to finish "Wings" by Pratchett first)

Originally posted by aegis
you hadn't to say he would be killed at the end of the book

oh, god, i'm awfully sorry! :cry:
how was i to know i had to post the usual 'spoiler' disclaimer even here on this board?
shame on me. now we're going to find some book you read and i haven't still and you're going to tell me everything about the way it ends, ok?
sorry... :cry:

however, you're in for a lot of surprises i'm not going to reveal both in book 5 and in the following. :)

rahvin. (the unwise)

@|ngy: Uhm, I didn't know I actually had to throw the party... :rolleyes:
I thought someone else might do it instead.. Like you! :p

Ok, but you are the boss in the "c'mon to the party, pretty naked girls" section of the party bussiness.

And I like the abreviature of my nick as "|ng", but "|ngy" sounds actually bad! (|ngy Jones and The Last Crusade? Argh)

|ng (Still loving Siren)

Ok, but you are the boss in the "c'mon to the party, pretty naked girls" section of the party bussiness.

Does this mean I will have to be naked? :eek:
Hope not! :p :D

And you are lying, you don't love me :( :cry:

Siren (loving Indiana Jones :hotjump: :headbang: :hotjump: )

*tries to receive attention*
maybe since this party was planned to be in honour of my comeback to the board, i can express my humble opinion as to exactly who is going to be naked, yes? ;)
and i don't think i'm in the mood for naked girls (or boys. especially not boys, ok?), so siren and |ngenius, try to keep your clothes, hat and whip on. :)

rahvin.

and spikes! don't forget spikes!!!!!!!
wwwwwwwweeeeeeeeeeeeeeellllllllllllllllcccccccccccccccooooooooooooooommmmmmmmmmmmeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaacccccccccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
so that's it!!!
btw: playboy is definitely not a manual, but could lead you to some manual....ehmmmm artwork

fathervic (loosing track on things)

/me has a headache from reading the page and a half of posts that had been made since he was last here.......

at any rate, welcome back to the seemingly most popular member of the DT forum, sir Rahvin!

If there is to be a party, the more naked women the better! But if |ngy is running it........I dont want naked robots! DEFINITLY NOT NAKED ROBOTS! Spikes arent allowed, ill be checking those at the door. Can I be the doorman? :)

@f_v; siren:
what is the deal with doors??? I mean sirens the doorwoman of the forum and now you want to be doorman of the party.... well I just want to be the one providing coke the everybody, specially me!

@FV: yeap, you got that right. you can be the coke supplier since Phyros is for the beer.

@all: if this party has naked women there's not much interest for me. either do it rahvin's way or i want some naked men too.

Siren (being nasty at such a late hour, she better go to bed.................to get some sleep, you dirty minds!)

:D