"I have returned from a long abscence!" <----You? Post HERE!

My abscence is all the time...:D

And I _only_ post paranoid stuff... Hmmm...

-phyros ( wondering when he is going to learn? )

In any case, I miss your posts, my friend from Gothenburg. I miss that "Gothenburg amazing band with a rabbit".
coolgleamA.gif

|ngenius.

So.. I was lost for a while.. something keeps me far from you, ppl. :cry:
My time is arrived, I have to solve some problems, then I'll be back

/witch (life is difficult even for me)

Originally posted by witch
So.. I was lost for a while.. something keeps me far from you, ppl. :cry:
My time is arrived, I have to solve some problems, then I'll be back

but please do tell us and don't keep us hanging on... we're like the strangest family around and we can actually help sometimes, especially if you got a bucket. ;)

rahvin.

so i'm back once again... i kind of made some decisions the past weeks, including getting rid of my current job, moving to another city and start studying. this leaves me with mixed feelings, as i have some good friends to leave behind, and i won't be able to participate in my band... but now that the stakes are set, i also feel life's going forward once again.
btw thanks texasfriedcriminal for the few but important lines you left on the poetry thread a while ago, these really kept me thinking...

moving in circles
or standing still?
lack of momentum
or lack of will?

anyway, it's some time until i will leave my current location (study starts in october), but now i have something to archieve once again :) new city, new people, new ideas. just what i need.

Vulture@ it is so nice to see you back :)
Reading your post brought a big smile on my face.....possibly because my dreams are about moving from here and i always find it cool when people take such "risks".
I wish you good luck and a cool start with it :)

Hi I'm new here, and come from a long absence!

@vc...great pal!!! really! It's nice to see someone really has the guts to change things once they're fucking up...somehow I'm doing it in a looong term, (thankgod my girlfriend is much wiser than me and is leading me to change things!)
so you'll make good man, I can feel it....all that hair in your face is giving me great vibs ;)

@VC AH! Good to see you back friend, I know things will work out for you man, get out of that rutty computer job and do something! Well it seems you are making some life adjustments and I think thats chupi, all the best wishes for you man!

:headbang:

well, thank you all, it's good to post around here again.
@mel: i wish you all the best with your future plans. just listen to yourself and what you really want.
@FV: seems i need to shave :) it took some time until i finally came to a decision, but now i will get it through. just be sure you really want to change things, and it will turn out funny and exciting.
F_V: thanks, and good luck with letting grow your hair :) a good start for a change :)
rahvin: thanks to you; the stories may take some time, but maybe next year you'll read about me in the newspapers :) or you have some of my books in your library... or some cds in your archive. who knows? it's up to me.

@VultureCulture: You're into the cold water, finally. Of course, you've my best wishes and hopes. I'm another one who wanna go abroad, hope I'll be strong enough to do it, even without a girlfriend. I'll follow your steps!!! Btw: Which city you're living in, now?

|ng.

it's cologne-northrhine-westfalia-germany and i will most probably move to saarbrücken-saarland-germany. so i won't move to another country, but on the other hand i kinda do... you can compare it as if you would move from florida to texas or something like that. the language is the same, but culture will differ to some extent. good i'm not moving to bavaria, beyond the "weisswurst-äquator" :)
what do you want to do in the future, and where do you want to move?

Right now, sincerely... dunno. I know I should move for several reasons, but not to go to a concrete place. I'm trying to find my way, to learn about other cultures, and specially to improve my english. These are not the main reasons to move, but are my references to decide.

|ng.

@theculturevulture: i would have loved to have you down here, me being from far beyond the weisswaschtekwator, regensburg-bavaria-teutonia and it is quite lovely here... better than munich anways but who cares blablabla:lol: .
good luck and best wishes from the south oh preussenschlagzeuger!
@|ngenius: where the hell do you wanna go then? right now i have a most beautiful image in my head
where the whole board is at the same university attending the regular dt-meeting held by some mikael bubu where we are to write essays on what they created or just to run around oh so nakedly like god most presumably did not create us but another who cares:D
best wishes to you, too, and please shout out aloud if you or anyone else thinks about coming to the pepsi sziget festival in budapest, i will keep my window (s hoho! a pun! a play on words!!!) open so that i can hear you. err, yep.

anyways, i am somewhat back :hotjump:

@Terria "the lost and fortunately found son": There are many places on my mind where I can go and try to start finding my way. The issue, in my case, is that the matter is just my wish to move, not my wish to go abroad itself. And the hard decision, that I won't avoid. Maybe London...

Btw, if you someday travel to Barcelona, my door will be open, man. And perhaps my door will be open too, if you come with good manners and pretty clean. :D

|ngenius.

I'm planning to move to Barcelona, Athens or Torino because I know people there that will let me stay at their houses :p