I made a weird dream...

Last night I dreamed I went to the Nightwish Concert, but the venue was somehow shaped like my old High School's auditorium, and the Opening act as Burzum....

Also, when Nightwish came on it was suddenly an outdoor show, and it was raining and there was thick mud all around the gate, and the entire audience was standing back far away, except me who was running in front of the entire stage cheering. I would yell out shit like "Beauty and the Beast! Bless the Child!" and the singer was like "pick something newer I don't know older songs yet".

Then they left the stage early because, no one was around. So I snuck backstage, and backstage was like a small shanty town, where there was a bar...and freinds I haven't hung out with in over a year were there, but I was all "Sorry guys gotta go yell at Nightwish". I found them, and they were playing Xbox, and I told them to go on stage, but the new singer was like "sorry, here is your money back for the show, want to sit here and hang out with us?" ... "Sorry, I havn't seen the people who drove me here in over 2 hours". So I had to leave :(.

Was interesting :p.

I think I spend too much time here, omg...

This night I dreamed that I had children who were 8 years old or so (and no I don't have any logical explanation for that knowing that I have 18 years) thus I had 8-year-old children that I had abandoned at their birth. Then at a moment in my dream I had a discussion with Joe ( Heartless_Name) and he says to me that I am a despicable father while he was watching over my children since I had abandoned them.

I think I spend too much time here, omg...

This night I dreamed that I had children who were 8 years old or so (and no I don't have any logical explanation for that knowing that I have 18 years) thus I had 8-year-old children that I had abandoned at their birth. Then at a moment in my dream I had a discussion with Joe ( Heartless_Name) and he says to me that I am a despicable father while he was watching over my children since I had abandoned them.

Who was the mother? :p

I had a dream where zombies took voer the world an i drove ot the local lake to get away from em on a houseboat and then they started waterskking and performing tricks on the water and i was clapping then blew them up with a howitzer mounted on the roof of the boat "I had to write an essay about artillerys influence on WW1 that night" Then when i went into my house boat it was filled with hempstar and i was sooooooo happy and was rolling around in it and was hangin with cartman, stan, kyle, towelie, and clyde. We then continued to float down the river from the lake and ended up in Norway and started bangin norwegian hotties :kickass::kickass::kickass: