I want beer thread

Tässä sitä taas mennään.. Naapurin tätikin vissiin tykkää Dark tranquillitystä ku ilosesti naputtelee seinään (melkein tahdissa!)

ei tuu.. ku täti tulee soitteleen mulle j karjalaisen lupiineja kipaletta..
amateur05-001.jpg

RÖÖPERIIN.. :oops:

VITTU! upee kuva oli muassa mut nyt sen joku otti pois.. hik

I have beer. Some of it is soaked into my bed-sheet. \m/

EDIT: To clarify, that's before it went through my body.

Hmm.. The same beer problem is bugging me again?! Is there something wrong with me? /bees ´n honey

Seen it. He's okay but doesn't really impress(or depress) me. Tony Royster Jr. at the age of 12 was very depressing. That kid doesn't understand anything about groove like he did (does), and that's why i don't find him that impressive. Also that kid doesn't have the touch. He sounds bad.

Mazah said:
Seen it. He's okay but doesn't really impress(or depress) me. Tony Royster Jr. at the age of 12 was very depressing. That kid doesn't understand anything about groove like he did (does), and that's why i don't find him that impressive. Also that kid doesn't have the touch. He sounds bad.
He is only KID!!!! don't forget it!!!
You should start teaching your own one to play as well
glotz.gif

Anth said:
MUCH Beer kills you very very slowly...
1 bottle is pretty enough!!!
Better drink natural juice and kefiri piima or KISEL!!! - Great drinks indeed :cool:

It's only because u become drunk as pig just after u finished one bottle of beer.... and where the fuck u can find Kefir in Helsenki? or u goes to St.Peter. for buy that stuff? o_O

Anth said:
He is only KID!!!! don't forget it!!!
You should start teaching your own one to play as well
glotz.gif

That's not an excuse. This kid could become something one day if he develops the right way. He already has a good start with technique. Tony Royster was the real thing, a ready package at the age of twelve. I guess he already played in some house band for Comedy Central or something... I'm saying that Tony sounded like a grown up man playing, this other kid doesn't.

And i will start teaching my kid as soon as he learns how to sit... :)

anyone who needs beer should come to my pub *nods* plenty of beer there!

the land lord and lady are moving out and I got a promotion which leaves me with the keys to the pub...therefore, I win! and I have keys to the best pub in guildford (ask the desolation guys, they will tell you its true! they never leave the damn place)

oh, my pub has farmakon on the juke box! and I play it sometimes :p