If Opeth had an infomercial...

Originally posted by Dem0n0fTheFall4
wow...you must be bored
We all must be bored.
Originally posted by Sfarog
you smoke too much shit
Yeah, no shit bro.:Smug:

Ditches: That's cool that everyone welcomed you with open arms. For my first post I spent about an hour writing a rather in depth review on the Galaxy Theater show comparing it with the Troubadour show, and I got one short reply and the thread died. So, go ahead still all of my glory Mr. Funny Guy. :loco:

Originally posted by ditches
Scene: [shot in black and white, a man groans and fumbles with his buzzing alarm. It falls to the floor and bursts into flames, which soon engulf the room]

Announcer: Tired of the same old annoying alarm clocks that cause pain, misery and death?

[Same room, now in color. The man's bed has a 5 foot tall speaker on each side]

Announcer: Wake up the natural, Swedish way with...

["Master's Apprentice" blasts from the speakers at approximately 160 decibels. The man yawns serenely as cryon comes up along the bottom of the screen]

Announcer: The new Opeth brand "Wake Up, Sleepyhead™" system! Just set the time...

[The man sets it for 5:30 AM]

Announcer: Set the volume...

[A switch with 4 settings: Brutal, Extra Brutal, Bloody Eardrum Special, and Infant/Toddler]

Announcer: And you're on your way to a better, healthier tomorrow! Science has proven a relationship between Scandinavian death metal and a peaceful transition from sleep. Why not wake up with Opeth?

Scene: [A groggy woman shuffles into her kitchen while "Bleak" pounds behind her. Michael is in the kitchen making waffles for her]

Mikael: Extra fluffy, just the way you like!

[He smiles, and a sparkle flashes from his teeth]

Announcer: Don't delay, order yours today!

[We see a crib with a newborn in it, a speaker next to its head. "By The Pain I See In Others" starts up, and it cuts to the ordering information at the 17 second mark]

:lol::lol::lol::lol:
ow, my side hurts!

I dreamt about Opeth last night :eek:....a usual occurrence.....but the sad thing is, they're always GOOD dreams, so when I wake up I'm all disappointed :cry: