If you could kill someone and knew you'd TOTALLY get away with it, would you?

Man, I would definitely try it! That's actually one of my main goals in life, try to see if I can kill someone and get away with it. It would combine my love for strategy with my love for death and dying.

I wouldn't kill anyone unless it was something REALLY important, and not just to me, to MANY people. I don't believe petty quarrels are a means for somethign like that. So far in my life no one has even come CLOSE to needing to be killed.

Fuck no!

I have to much respect for life in general to do something that ignorant. Not to mention what you would do to the people who loved the person you killed.

Fuck anyone who kills. Fuck them in their ignorant brainless asses.

Brandon

I probably would if it could be a random killing. I don't know of anyone offhand that I would want to kill...well, I agree with IcemanJ256...Kid Rock could stand to have his skin ripped off and gasoline poured on his open flesh and burned alive while Pam Anderson pisses on his burning body.

I have a fascination with death, but I don't think I could ever actually practice anything like that. Who knows? I'd definitely make it interesting if I did kill someone.

Originally posted by OpethianSoul
fascination with death

Those words struck me. I have this as well, ever since i was little. When characters would die on TV i would just stare and wonder where they went.. now i know i can make someone just GO AWAY if i wanted to, but with consequences. NOW, of course NOT. Id certainly get caught. This question is hypothetical. The biggest word in English is IF. IF I could.. well, I probably would.

Originally posted by LordNeil

Those words struck me. I have this as well, ever since i was little. When characters would die on TV i would just stare and wonder where they went.. now i know i can make someone just GO AWAY if i wanted to, but with consequences. NOW, of course NOT. Id certainly get caught. This question is hypothetical. The biggest word in English is IF. IF I could.. well, I probably would.
Same. I've always been fascinated by death even at an early age. I remember going into a video store when I was younger and seeing the Faces of Death series on the shelves and being intrigued by it and wondering what it was all about. When I got the Internet, it wasn't long before I was exposed to Rotten.com, Gore Gallery (no longer around), Ogrish, etc.

I am not sure if I could do it, though. There's certainly the legal issue, and I guess that plays a huge part in my reasoning. It's kinda been etched in my brain that it's wrong and you'll go to jail. I might, I might not. :)

Originally posted by Austin7

Hence the avatar of a painting done by an insane serial killer?
Indeed. Gacy not only was sick in that he killed many people, but he raped and killed children...two things which are a no-no in society. I am not too keen on killing children, though. That crosses the line for me somewhat as they have no idea what is happening. Adults dying is not really a big deal for me. Eh, it's all a matter of opinion.

of course i wouldnt kill someone. just killing itself is wrong. to take another life is selfish and wrong. Even if you could get away with it, it would still be morally wrong to do so.

i don't think i could ever bring myself to kill unless it was someone who deserved it.

but there are plenty of people i would beat the living shit out of